FAA/DOT Conference call regarding 2/15/15 proposed regulations for commercial...
1162 10 2015-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Transcription

Model Aircraft Guide Lines

This should shead a little more information on this subject..

Mike

2015-2-15
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Exellent !! Glad to see they may drop the manned licensed pilot part to a unmanned certification of some kind , and I'm hoping to see them allow the use of goggles or glasses fpv mode for inspection work etc...
Looks like things may be worked out soon , thanks for this info I've been watching for these updates regularly.
2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

They meaning the FAA loosened up on a lot this week regarding this UAV up serge..Approving use for several industry's as viable business for UAV owners.
As 5 near misses with aircraft are reported this week alone...UGH....
2015-2-15
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-16 04:18
They meaning the FAA loosened up on a lot this week regarding this UAV up serge..Approving use for s ...

Hey Mike, were they near airports?
2015-2-15
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

Trending News

Drone on: US proposes rules to let the era of commercial drones begin in coming years

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/pr ... 53381--finance.html
2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

daninperth Posted at 2015-2-16 04:22
Hey Mike, were they near airports?

Yes they where and one was just off to the side of a runway at Chicagos Ohare Aiport...ugh... Was all over ABC nightly news last week. 5 close calls in one week in the USA.

Stupid people have to stop pushing the envelope like this. Older footage

2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Great info !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty for sharing this!
2015-2-15
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

I can't believe how many people are doing some stupid stuff! Why in the world would anyone want to goto 4000ft? I use to fly in the cockpit of our 767's and at 4k ft I can't say that I would be recording any video lol...... It just makes it bad for all the good guys out there! Like the guy that was flying his over the roadways was it in chili or panama somewhere and flys into the side of an 18 wheeler.... :@ :@ :@
2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Looks like the USa is moving fast on this tech!

It was all over the News tonight FAA is moving fast to pass out Laws for commercial use !!!!!!!!!! YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just posted the info oops forgot this thread ...
2015-2-15
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-16 07:49
It was all over the News tonight FAA is moving fast to pass out Laws for commercial use !!!!!!!!!! Y ...

It's alright Mike as I forgot it as well just a little while ago must be close to the same age hahahaa
2015-2-15
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

FAA flight Cert from FAA ?? when and where?

svencool Posted at 2015-2-16 09:05
It's alright Mike as I forgot it as well just a little while ago    must be close to t ...

LOl  Mike I think your right bud!! LOL
Now when will they be issuing Flight Certificates and how to obtain one is the question ..

2015-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules