DJI Go 4 - LIVE broadcast can't change Facebook account?
8138 19 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

Have been playing around with LIVE broadcast using Facebook as platform. But for some reason I am unable to change the Facebook account on iPad Mini. App keeps defaulting to wifes Facebook account. I have deleted Facebook and reinstalled and have even defaulted the iPads Facebook login details in settings to my name, but somehow it keeps wanting to use wifes Facebook account to stream. Where is Go 4 app pulling Facebook login details from? Why cant I change it?

2017-1-8
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1256837 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like you will have to unauthorise  the Go app within Facebook settings on your wifes account
2017-1-8
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

The Rev Posted at 2017-1-8 10:16
In the Go 4 app go to the tab that says select live broadcast platform and select Facebook and sign out

Did that. When I sign back in it signs back into same account.
2017-1-8
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

PAYBACK Posted at 2017-1-8 10:20
Did that. When I sign back in it signs back into same account.

Log into your wife's Facebook from a PC and select settings and then Apps down the left and select DJU Go 4 and remove the app then it will prompt you to enter credentials again when you log in with the app .
Make sure you restart the Go app on your phone after removing it from Facebook.
I just tried this and it works.
2017-1-8
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

The Rev Posted at 2017-1-8 10:31
Log into your wife's Facebook from a PC and select settings and then Apps down the left and select DJU Go 4 and remove the app then it will prompt you to enter credentials again when you log in with the app .
Make sure you restart the Go app on your phone after removing it from Facebook.
I just tried this and it works.

Tried it Rev and still having problem. Somehow the DJI GO 4 is still picking up the account.
2017-1-8
Use props
The Rev
Second Officer
United Kingdom

PAYBACK Posted at 2017-1-8 13:49
Tried it Rev and still having problem. Somehow the DJI GO 4 is still picking up the account.

Are you using Android or Ios
2017-1-8
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

The Rev Posted at 2017-1-8 15:44
Are you using Android or Ios

Using Mac mostly.
2017-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, did you see the " Sign Out" option?
Please refer to the screenshot. FB live.png
2017-1-8
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-8 23:58
Hello, did you see the " Sign Out" option?
Please refer to the screenshot.[view_image]

Yes DJI Mindy. When I sign out then login again the app somehow defaults back to wifes Facebook account without any option to select another account.
2017-1-9
Use props
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

Can you not get wifey to change her FB password? hopefully then the app will throw an error and you may be able to select a different account......
2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

PAYBACK Posted at 2017-1-9 00:23
Yes DJI Mindy. When I sign out then login again the app somehow defaults back to wifes Facebook account without any option to select another account.

I'll help to report this issue.
Thank you for your feedback.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
2017-1-11
Use props
Debug中的iOS开发
DJI R&D Squad

China

Hi PAYBACK

Your Facebook account information will be recorded in the iOS system, hence, you cannot exit your current Facebook account in DJI GO.
You can exit your Facebook account via the Facebook settings under System Settings, or go to your Facebook page with Safari and then tap “Exit”. Then you can log in to another Facebook account in your DJI GO.
2017-1-11
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

Thanks Mindy.

@debug iOS have also tried that have even deleted Facebook off iPad. Still not working. DJI GO4 is holding onto residual information for some reason. Going to try delete DJI GO4 reinstall and see if that works.
2017-1-13
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
South Africa

Moleman Posted at 2017-1-9 04:23
Can you not get wifey to change her FB password? hopefully then the app will throw an error and you may be able to select a different account......

Hi Moleman, your method worked, thank you. Changed my wife's Facebook account password, then I logged back into DJI GO 4 and chose my preferred streaming platform. DJI GO 4 then logged into my iPads Facebook app which had my account active at the time. I could also choose to login to Facebook via email or mobile number.

DJI please add a option to log into different Facebook account via DJI GO 4 with next DJI GO 4 app update. The work around suggested by Moleman works but is unnecessary.

Thanks again for the help everyone.
2017-1-13
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

fb live doesnt even work for me in dji go 4
2017-1-14
Use props
DeputyDawgAtl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1507073 ft
United States

boostedford Posted at 2017-1-14 18:04
fb live doesnt even work for me in dji go 4

Same Issue.. I can sign out but no option to sign in as someone else.

I am doing something for a friend and want their FB friends to see the event not mine - hence why I want to do this.

There has got to be a way to do this.  *IF* not I hope DJI is listening
2017-6-15
Use props
fanscd4e3ed5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 577858 ft
United States

I have tried all of the above and it STILL wants to log into my Daughters FB account. Nothing seems to help.
I even uninstalled DJI GO4 and Facebook.
Anyone else have a solution??
2017-7-27
Use props
fanscd4e3ed5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 577858 ft
United States

Solution found!!!  
Sign in to Facebook via Safari on your device use www.fb.com not the FB app.  Or maybe if they signed in via Chrome or any other browser. You will find that someone else is signed in.  My daughter was. Sign them out and sign yourself in and the problem will be solved. I hope this helps.
2017-7-27
Use props
zazw
New
United States

Gents , i have serious issue with my Mavic Air Facebook live account and need urgent help .
the device or the Go 4 App connected with unknown Facebook account which is not belong to me and dont let me logout from that account ..
find attached pictuers , i have 2 accounts ..But the one ZIAD BASHA is not me ... what can i do ????
2018-6-3
Use props
fansc573fefa
lvl.1

United States

zazw Posted at 2018-6-3 12:08
Gents , i have serious issue with my Mavic Air Facebook live account and need urgent help .
the device or the Go 4 App connected with unknown Facebook account which is not belong to me and dont let me logout from that account ..
find attached pictuers , i have 2 accounts ..But the one ZIAD BASHA is not me ... what can i do ???? [view_image]

Facebook settings, login information,  sign out
2019-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules