Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 1.0.0.80 Firmware Problem
1632 5 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P.R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

I installed the new Firmware, and the batteries I used to make the update work fine, my other set no longer works, it seems that battery #5 has a problem, it doesn't show up in the assistant and on the go app I can only see the voltage and no other Info. The go app shows inconsistent firmware, but why won't the battery show up in the assistant?
When I turn on the m600 only 2 batteries lights work, the other ones seem to be turned off, I can see them on the app and assistant tough.
Downgrading and upgrading didn't work, they don't even work with the older firmware anymore, when downgrading and upgrading with the 2nd pack I get a error in the assistant that the battery is not connected.And the M600 is beeping when it's turned on with those batteries.

The #5 battery seems to work fine when charging and discharging with the smart powercharge.

Any solution?

2017-1-8
Use props
P.R
lvl.4
Italy

Is there a way to reset the Battery?
2017-1-9
Use props
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

This is pretty basic, but are all the batteries topped up? If one has self discharged and there is more than 10% voltage variation, it acts similar to what you're describing. I'm sure you checked that, but wanted to toss it out there.
2017-1-10
Use props
P.R
lvl.4
Italy

shawn_ Posted at 2017-1-10 07:14
This is pretty basic, but are all the batteries topped up? If one has self discharged and there is more than 10% voltage variation, it acts similar to what you're describing. I'm sure you checked that, but wanted to toss it out there.

Yes they were, I suspected that to but wasnt that, I did try a new down and update and they seem to work now, let's see how it works these days
2017-1-10
Use props
shawn_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

P.R Posted at 2017-1-10 07:27
Yes they were, I suspected that to but wasnt that, I did try a new down and update and they seem to work now, let's see how it works these days

Good deal, keep us posted.
A lack of support for these expensive aircraft sure adds frustration to it all. Only real resources is the other users on here.
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

P.R Posted at 2017-1-10 07:27

Good to hear you were able to get that sorted.
2017-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules