Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Upgrade issue
913 8 2017-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone.

Sorry if the thread as already be treated but I just can't find.

I am trying to upgrade my inspire one to the last firmware but there is no way to do it. The aircraft just act like there were no .bin file in the SD... I even try another SD, off course an empty one. But nothing. It is blinking like it is waiting for me to turn the remote control on.  I also tried to do it again with the version  v1.9.1.30 but nothing, same, same.

What can I do?

Thanks for helping me!!!

Ananda
2017-1-8
Use props
snath
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5045295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try formatting the SD card in the Inspire and then add the .bin file and then restart the Inspire and see what happens. One other thing to check is go and see if the Inspire has already been updated in the DJI Go app, hope this helps
2017-1-8
Use props
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

I tried to format the SD in the drone but then it is locked. I can't add file into it.

How do we update the inspire in the app ?
2017-1-8
Use props
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

snath Posted at 2017-1-8 13:31
Try formatting the SD card in the Inspire and then add the .bin file and then restart the Inspire and see what happens. One other thing to check is go and see if the Inspire has already been updated in the DJI Go app, hope this helps

Thanks for the answer
2017-1-8
Use props
RudeBoyVI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81191 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

I had the same issue, trying to update with my x5 Zen. I then tried to do the update with my x3 Zen and all went  well, after the update was completed i updated the X5 and all went well.
2017-1-8
Use props
Ananda4h20
lvl.1

France

RudeBoyVI Posted at 2017-1-8 16:09
I had the same issue, trying to update with my x5 Zen. I then tried to do the update with my x3 Zen and all went  well, after the update was completed i updated the X5 and all went well.

Thanks, unfortunately I don't have an X3.... That thing just drive mu crazy....
2017-1-9
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Read my tips page and see if it helps to find the answer for you .

good luck

donnie

http://forum.dji.com/thread-72851-1-1.html
2017-1-9
Use props
501Studios
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171519 ft
United States

Beware!  After updating my Inspire 1 pro, I lost the menu to adjust the camera quality, white balance, video resolution and everything else under that menu.  I have also gained an odd slider between the focus slider and the shutter release on screen.  I am no longer able to adjust the white balance either.

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions or fixes? What is this random slider that I can not make do anything for the life of me, where did the camera settings go?  I can adjust exposure and focus, switch from video to still but that's about it!
2017-1-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

501Studios Posted at 2017-1-14 00:46
Beware!  After updating my Inspire 1 pro, I lost the menu to adjust the camera quality, white balance, video resolution and everything else under that menu.  I have also gained an odd slider between the focus slider and the shutter release on screen.  I am no longer able to adjust the white balance either.

Anyone have any ideas, suggestions or fixes? What is this random slider that I can not make do anything for the life of me, where did the camera settings go?  I can adjust exposure and focus, switch from video to still but that's about it!

Did you update to the latest FW on the  AC using the FW for the Pro ?  You did select the Zenmuse X5 from the product description correct .  

Also if you updated to the latest FW on the AC, did you update the AC as well to version 1.7
Please list your current FW to all systems in the  "About" tab of the go app to confirm you have the correct FW insatlled.  make sure you fire up all systems, AC- RC -go app.

If you are sure you have the correct FW, You could sysnc the flight records on the  GO App ( If you wish , I dont care that much bout them )  and then delete and Re -install the go app.

Start here and keep us posted

donnie

2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules