Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 battery loose in housing
640 2 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sean-Bot
lvl.1
Canada

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the forums and a new drone user.  I have what may be a silly question, but I was wondering if it was normal for my battery to be sliding a little bit within its plastic housing?  It still works, but I was just curious as it's a spare that was just delivered today and my original battery does not do this.  Thanks for any help.
2017-1-9
Use props
usere9e875f635
New
Indonesia

I have 4 phantom batteries. All of them are tight.Recently I just bought an extra one from a friend that just only a few times flown.
This latest one is a bit loose like yours and it worries me to fly it.
2017-4-7
Use props
Quamera
lvl.3
Australia

Do you mean the battery internals move around in their own case or is the complete battery loose in the AC. The battery internals have some room in their case for cooling and I suspect a little bit of expansion of the cells as they age and although I can move them slightly I wouldn't call them loose.
Similarly once they are properly installed in the AC they can be moved around (with a little force) a millimeter or two but they certainly are not loose.
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules