DJI TECHNICAL REPAIR CENTER IN NETHERLANDS
1491 2 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

I want to say that I had my mavic for 17 days after, up till I got an ESC Error on my craft, had to send it in for repair because one of the folding arms the cable was kinking and bending badly to the point that it stop feeding juice to the motor of that folding arm, I narrow down the problem to the point where I found why this ESC error was coming from. Finally had DJI send me an RMA to fix it in holland. I have to say they did a spectacular job, They inspect the craft on all angles, the gimbal and all, They repair the craft under the purchase warranty no DJI refresh care, it was a manufacture problem and they took full responsibility in fixing the craft.... I have to say job well done.  Also for those who want to get away with evading piloto error you would never get away with that because, the aircraft as a built internal memory where all the data of the craft is log in, they have people who will compare your remote flight log and the aircraft fligth log, this is the reason why they would need your aircraft if there is a fly away or if you have it fall into a river lake or beach, in order to see if it is pilot error or a aircraft anomaly.

2017-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your encouragement.  We will keep on improving our service. :-)
2017-1-9
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-9 23:25
Thank you for your encouragement.  We will keep on improving our service. :-)

Yes there could be better improvement in the European and Asian RMA process like have immediate RMA case process with courier ticket return to the repair center.  I also think in the forms we need to fill out could be web based and we could print a copy of that form to put inside the box. and connect the RMA case, a video link to send directly to the diagnostic center.  That way they could be knowledgeable of the problem almost like what I did so they could see the problem ahead before they get it once they get the RMA they could analyze it in depth.
2017-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules