1288 14 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hendo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104495 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I have been out flying my P4P over the last two days and have had an issue with the camera / video settings in Go4. After about 1 minute of recording a video the camera settings in the Go4 app show N/A N/A N/A and the camera controls freeze up. Can't switch between camera/video and only way to fix is to land and power cycle AC and RC. Card is a SP elite 128Gb U1. Also tried with the 16Gb Panasonic card supplied with the AC. Both cards were formatted in the AC. Anyone else had this?
2017-1-9
Use props
SPIKE_151
lvl.4
Flight distance : 69767 ft
United States

What unit is the Go4 running on? Never heard of this on an IOS device,
2017-1-10
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
  • >>>
New Zealand

IPad Air2 which is dedicated to Flying and not used for anything else. Have flown P3A with it for over a year with no issues. Did a hard reset on it too after first few times it did it.
2017-1-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hendo Posted at 2017-1-10 00:37
IPad Air2 which is dedicated to Flying and not used for anything else. Have flown P3A with it for over a year with no issues. Did a hard reset on it too after first few times it did it.

What is the iOS system of your iPad air?
Please upload a screenshots or a small video showing the issue, thanks.
Besides, did you try to format it via PC?
2017-1-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hendo Posted at 2017-1-10 00:37

Is your aircraft turned on, might be a silly question...
2017-1-10
Use props
Jusba31
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248169 ft
Finland

I had that same problem. It's because the drone doesn't recognize the  memory card. I don't know why, but for some reason this is what happens sometimes. I returned my drone because of that and couple of other faults.
2017-1-10
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
  • >>>
New Zealand

I took a screen shot of the IPad, I will upload soon. iOS ver is 10.1.1, both of the cards were formatted in the Phantom.

Yes the AC was turned on. It was flying at the time.
2017-1-10
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
  • >>>
New Zealand

I had landed by the time I took this image but happened mid flight a few times. Perhaps it is faulty card but as mentioned, I also tried the 16Gb card supplied with AC with same issue. Will get another card and test some more.
2017-1-10
Use props
remoteman45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121171 ft
United States

I had the same issue just today.  Same story.  Get up in the air and recording stopped and camera info all showing N/A just like your screen.  It'd come back for a bit then fail again.  It did this several times during the flight.  It didn't do it when sitting on my desk but as soon as I put it up in the air - fail.  So I reset all the camera settings and tried again (I think with a different SD card) and everything worked w/o a problem.  Then I went back indoors and put all the camera settings back where I want them and I'll try again tomorrow.  Try resetting all your camera settings and see what happens.
2017-1-15
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

You might have a bad memory card. It showing the same symptom as if you did NOT insert a physical memory card. Try a different one and let us know.
2017-1-15
Use props
Hendo
lvl.2
  • >>>
New Zealand

I've had the issue with both the supplied 16Gb card and an aftermarket 128Gb card. I have other cards but haven't had a chance to test, there are other threads relating to card issues so I don't think these can all be card issues...
2017-1-15
Use props
remoteman45
lvl.1
United States

When you have not inserted a memory card you only get N/A for the Sd card indicator not all across the camera settings.  
2017-1-16
Use props
remoteman45
lvl.1
United States

So tonight I flew and it did it again. Then I brought it down and tried a different SD card and it seemed fine.  I'll do some more testing tomorrow  Gotta get to the bottom of this.
2017-1-16
Use props
naanod.jpg
New
United States

Same issue here—very frustrating.   Reset iPhone, reset drone, reformatted card, replaced card, no luck.  Went back home, turned everything on and it was all working fine.    Not looking forward to being on location and having this happen again.   
2017-3-28
Use props
naanod.jpg
New
United States

Anyone call support yet?
2017-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules