Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Welcome all Australian DJI flyers away from FB...
7150 84 2017-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Floyd-Spark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52644 ft
Hong Kong

Hey guys, I am an aussie from WA but I have been living and working in Hong Kong for the last year. Am I eligile for this group? There are some amazing places to fly drones over here in HK. The mountains are great. I have a Spark, Crystalsky 5.5 and a bunch of accessories. I will take it over to Perth in the coming months for a holiday and fly it there. I just created a YouTube channel and I have posted 2 vids of “Floyd” the drone in action. I am using Wondershare Filmora for the video editing. I am new to both drones and video editing so nothing professional. Let me go dig out the YouTube link.
2017-10-6
Use props
Floyd-Spark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 52644 ft
Hong Kong

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4h41OR8FCkQgzcJs_SOz-Q
2017-10-6
Use props
RobertI
New
Flight distance : 78353 ft
Australia

Gday People....

Been flying drones on and off for 5 years now, been through nearly 30 of them, the only one I have got back from its first flight is my Mavic   (I have even managed to loose every drone any of my kids get, not popular).

Just flicked my drone out of beginner mode last week, and starting to get faith

Creativity levels = zero (i cant draw a stick figure), so hoping i might get a good picture / video after many gigs of data   (horrified today when flying drone and noted ALL edges of Everything were painted red.... found out there is a auto focus setting i turned on in my wisdom )

Bought the drone to spot for deer in the high country....  the Mavic is a bit noisy.... But I think I will give it a go in the winter when confidence levels are up there. Just bought some Mavic Platinum blades for my pro, keen to see if they make a difference, a few reviews, I might get around 80rpm less for the same lift....  might post back when i get them if it is a positive experience.

FB - Never had it, No plans for it, hoping i dont get sucked into it
2017-11-8
Use props
Skreaming Flea
lvl.1

Australia

A travel question for everyone. Has anyone taken their drone overseas on a holiday? Did you have any issues? I'm going to the Maldives soon and wanted to take my Mavic Air with me for some nice shots.
Thanks in advance.
2018-2-18
Use props
djiuser_7KoETBttp9Jb
New

Australia

Tyler
Canberra
Inspire 2
2018-7-8
Use props
Advanced