Phantom for a CRUISE.
574 3 2017-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zr64
New

United States

So, my birthday was over the Christmas break so with money from that and Christmas, I'm thinking about getting a drone! I love to travel and would LOVE to be able to record memories and create fantasic mini-movies of my adventures. I'm new to the drone world but I'm tech savvy and know I'll pick up how they work quickly.

All this to say, I'm going on a cruise in March and would be elated to have a drone to start recording memories and getting a brand new view of the beautiful places of the Caribbean.

All that being said, I want to stay in a modest budget and am leaning towards getting a refurbished model. Part of me just wants to get the Phantom 3 Standard for the price yet another part of me says "if you're getting a drone, make it a good, up-to-date model like the Phantom 4". And then another part of me says meet in the middle with a Phantom 3 Pro.

Help a guy out? I want to be as informed as possible before I buy.

Thank you!

Cheers,

ZER.
2017-1-10
Use props
epicDrone
New
Flight distance : 30 ft
United States

Go for the P4. It's worth the money for a new flyer. The avoidance systems, etc will help put your mind at ease because crashing a 1200 dollar toy is never fun.
2017-1-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The very worthy Phantom 3 Pro is no slouch either. ;-)

Good luck with what ever you choose.

RedHotPoker
2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules