Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Expo Settings for Sports mode in DJI Go 4? @DJI-Ken, Mindy
1480 5 2017-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicUser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431417 ft
Hong Kong

Is there Expo settings for Sport mode in DJI Go 4? I remember in the old DJI Go 3, you could adjust Expo independently for each mode, but now in DJI Go 4, there is only Expo for Normal mode... Switching the controller to Sports mode doesn't make Expo for Sports mode available either... I just tried it, and the title for the EXP section still says "Normal" and the settings are what I've been using for Normal mode, 0.25 for all...

The reason I want it is to get the extra speed available under Sports mode, but still be able to dial down the yaw response so I can get good video...

2017-1-11
Use props
MavicUser
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Can @DJI-Ken, @DJI Mindy please answer this question?
2017-1-11
Use props
Danny-B-
Second Officer
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

You need to switch to that mode first, then visit the settings page ... not as good as it was previously really.
2017-1-11
Use props
MavicUser
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Danny-B- Posted at 2017-1-11 18:07
You need to switch to that mode first, then visit the settings page ... not as good as it was previously really.

I already did that...

I switched to Sports mode, then clicked on the "...", "MC Settings", "Advanced Settings", "EXP"... The title under that is still "Normal", and the settings are the same as what I have already set for my normal flight mode.

I was expecting Sports mode EXP to be a separate screen and defaulted to 0.5 across the controls...
2017-1-11
Use props
AndyT.hk
New

Hong Kong

MavicUser Posted at 2017-1-11 20:00
I already did that...

I switched to Sports mode, then clicked on the "...", "MC Settings", "Advanced Settings", "EXP"... The title under that is still "Normal", and the settings are the same as what I have already set for my normal flight mode.

Pleased you asked, I was looking to slow down the yaw gimbal rate in Tripod, it's too quick for a smooth pan, and can only find settings for Normal.
2017-1-15
Use props
Jason Lane
Second Officer
Flight distance : 260144 ft
Philippines

MavicUser Posted at 2017-1-11 20:00
I already did that...

I was having the same issue, and I decided to do a screen recording of it today, but then I accidentally fixed the problem! Just before doing the screen recording, I decided to "Reset to Defaults" my expo settings. After doing this, suddenly I was able to switch between Sports and Normal modes for my expo settings.

If you haven't already tried resetting to defaults, give it a shot.
DJI-Ken or DJI-Mindy, this seems to me like a bug in the app. Maybe something you should let the app developers know about.
2017-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules