Dji customer service, A positive story
1190 8 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VisionAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 954665 ft
Australia

I have just had to deal with DJI customer service for the first and I must say I was not looking forward to it, I am in Perth and the closest service centre to me is Melbourne, due to all the negative publicity that they have had in the past I was expecting the be stuffed around and I figured that it was going to take forever to get my Zenmuse X5 gimbal fixed, however as a plesent surprise I sent the camera on Monday and they have already reviewed it and quoted on it and I have just sent payment for a very reasonable repair, as it was two motors on the gimbal I was expecting a rather exspensive bill, So all positive here.
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you for your encouragement. Your satisfaction will motivate us to work harder!
2017-1-12
Use props
VisionAir
lvl.3
Flight distance : 954665 ft
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-12 02:48
Thank you for your encouragement. Your satisfaction will motivate us to work harder!

My pleasure Mindy, I have the Mavic Pro the Inspire 1 with the Z3 and soon the be fixed X5 and I have just received my Inspire 2 with the X5S and so far I am very happy with them all, now just to make some money with them LoL.
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

VisionAir Posted at 2017-1-12 05:27
My pleasure Mindy, I have the Mavic Pro the Inspire 1 with the Z3 and soon the be fixed X5 and I have just received my Inspire 2 with the X5S and so far I am very happy with them all, now just to make some money with them LoL.

Glad to hear that. Thank you for supporting DJI.
2017-1-12
Use props
fansa48c1ad0
New

United States

Wish i could just make contact with DJI again.. Online chat and tele has been a complete nightmare. The possible forgotten or "lost" case has gotten the best of me.... ugh
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansa48c1ad0 Posted at 2017-1-13 17:45
Wish i could just make contact with DJI again.. Online chat and tele has been a complete nightmare. The possible forgotten or "lost" case has gotten the best of me.... ugh

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties, would you please provide us more details or your case/ticket number? we'll escalate it and help you follow up the case.
2017-1-15
Use props
fansa48c1ad0
New

United States

i have got in contact with dji over phone once more. the case number i was given isn't showing up under my account "my case" nor can i search it in the progress option. its either wrong or just not updated.. this was friday. case CAS-J4S3Y4
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansa48c1ad0 Posted at 2017-1-16 14:55
i have got in contact with dji over phone once more. the case number i was given isn't showing up under my account "my case" nor can i search it in the progress option. its either wrong or just not updated.. this was friday. case CAS-J4S3Y4

Your case number is CAS-395809-J4S3Y4, we'll help you escalate it and keep you updated.
Very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

2017-1-16
Use props
djtommyboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 771 ft
United States

My first experience with DJI was also good. Took a few emails but they got it and helped me alot.

thanks DJI !
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules