Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iowa locations
4849 61 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bluemarley67
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

sorry for the late response pw, been pretty busy. thankyou for your input we had some fun with this shoot, I showed it to a family friend and this summer may be doing this with 2 Rolls Royce phantoms that they own, that will be one heck of a fun time! We should be able to get some beautiful shots with them! Also I was in the front car.
2017-3-9
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

That would be insane to see!!
2017-3-9
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

hopefully I will be getting some footage this weekend! how has your mavik been?
2017-3-17
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

The mavic is great, it sure is easy to hall around. My P4 is faster and the raw video is slightly better but it right software you can not tell the different. Withe tw mavic I shoot  at 2400 with 30 f/s and an 18 filter. I use the cinematic mode and it comes out pretty good.  I am going to Florida on April 6 for a week, 3 day in orlando for a dermatology conference and then over to the Gulf cost to stay with my brother and get some ocean shots. The mavic will travel with me.
2017-3-19
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

o I cant wait to see the ocean views you will get!
2017-3-22
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

https://youtu.be/so9wnJC9LD8.
Just got back from Florida with my Mavic and a beautiful sunset
2017-4-16
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

Pwfirst Posted at 2017-4-16 09:05
https://youtu.be/so9wnJC9LD8.
Just got back from Florida with my Mavic and a beautiful sunset

https://youtu.be/so9wnJC9LD8
2017-4-16
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

OK guy the hill climb in Anamosa is rapidly approaching on June 4.
I will bring a small generator, a patio tent, a table,and some thing to drink.
I will bring my computer to down load our video files.
If you are planing to come just let me know. Bring ear plugs it gets loud.
For the owners I want to make an internet commercial and a 20 min event video.Drop my a line if you are coming.
Phil

2017-5-9
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

The hill climb is June 4th starting at 12 pm.  
2017-5-27
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

I was just at the hill climb site.  The small bridge is closed.  This means that you should exit X40, before the main bridge and then the first left an it will take you right to the site.  I am planning to use track lock when I am on the hill, shooting from the side.
Just tell them you are with the drone team. It starts at 12 pm on Sunday.
Phil
2017-5-30
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

My grand son and I went to the hill climb.  My gand son flew my p4 and I flew the mavic. Very difficult to keep those bikes in sceen. We used dji go for most of the passes. Worked good. Later in the day I went to Leike.  And I lost control of the P4 with some trial and error I was finally able to get it low enough to grab it. That was a scare.
My camera seemed to get warm and freeze up blackening out some of the screen.  We will see what it does to the video.  I will start looking at the videos tonight. I have a total of 8 - 24 min videos. My grandson on did great. (AGE 12)
VIDEOS TO COME.

2017-6-5
Use props
fans0ee8bccf
New
Flight distance : 218802 ft
United States

Phantom 3 S  here in Des Moines
2017-6-17
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

pwfirst my apologies i was unable to make it up your way. I have been extremley busy getting my buisness up on its feet and working another job with long hours
2017-7-24
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

No problem, work, comes first. My grandson an I were there in the air.  I learned a lot of how not to video the riders.  I attached my commercial I made for them just in 720. I will be shooting the next one in September.  May be you can come.   God luck with the buisness. Phil
2017-8-6
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

Anamosa hill climb
2017-8-6
Use props
bluemarley67
Second Officer
United States

ahh i just noticed your video was blocked due to copywrite issues hopefully you are able to get that resolved without court. i have a buisness page on face book if you would be interested in taking a look Eagle Eye UAV my logo is my profile photo its a black and white eagle follow and like if you would like i will be posting much more now that i have a good work flow going lots of lake properties and pictures
2017-8-7
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
Second Officer
United States

PWFIRST how have things been? hope all is well
2017-9-13
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

Hi guys sorry for not checking in.  We have been buisy, i have decided to slow down at work,  retirement is comming next. We are also selling our house and moving into a condo.  Many Many things to do.  About the video i changed the last song and it is back up.  After November my time will free up.  Phil
2017-9-30
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.3
United States

New to the world of drones, I just ordered my pro platinum today and a Ipad mini 4 and a bunch os stuff and hard case in the tune of $1,800 cant wait to it gets here. I'm in the quad cities if there is anyone in the area maybe when I get this you could give me a hand with setup if its not to cpld.

Give me a gingle
2017-11-7
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

40buickcoupe
Welcome to Iowa drone patrol.  I hope you are getting the hand of your drone.  I have a P4 and a mavic. I love them both.  Phil
2017-12-17
Use props
Pwfirst
lvl.4
United States

Hi guys.  I am getting ready to retire, so i will have some free time.  I am looking at the Mavic Air.  Any one have one.  I will let you know when i pull the chain.  Phil
2018-2-16
Use props
EagleEyeUAV
Second Officer
United States

i too have been looking at the mavic air but am waiting for the supposed upcoming mavic 2 pro with a possible 1 inch sensor? sorry been a long time since i last logged in... if anyone is interested i have a phantom 4 pro forsale only hovered to make sure all is well it was my spare to my daily phantom 4 pro used for buisness purposes only.
2018-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules