Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Southern New Jersey
1453 6 2017-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LIVNXXL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806125 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello everyone, Medford New Jersey
2017-1-12
Use props
fans593fc987
Captain
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello I'm from Howell, New Jersey.  I fly my Inspire 1 and Mavic over at our club field at Allaire State Park in Wall, NJ (at the shore area).  We do allow guests to fly if you are an AMA Member.  The gate is locked so you need to check with someone at the club ahead of time.  I'll be back in the area late April if you are interested in getting together.  We have people flying quads, FPV, Fixed Wing and Heli  
2017-2-2
Use props
fans593fc987
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Hello I'm from Howell, New Jersey.  I fly my Inspire 1 and Mavic over at our club field at Allaire State Park in Wall, NJ (at the shore area).  We do allow guests to fly if you are an AMA Member.  The gate is locked so you need to check with someone at the club ahead of time.  I'll be back in the area late April if you are interested in getting together.  We have people flying Quads, FPV, Fixed Wing and Heli  
2017-2-2
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.4

United States

fans593fc987 Posted at 2017-2-2 01:43
Hello I'm from Howell, New Jersey.  I fly my Inspire 1 and Mavic over at our club field at Allaire State Park in Wall, NJ (at the shore area).  We do allow guests to fly if you are an AMA Member.  The gate is locked so you need to check with someone at the club ahead of time.  I'll be back in the area late April if you are interested in getting together.  We have people flying Quads, FPV, Fixed Wing and Heli

Is the area close enough to the coast to get some good shoreline footage?
2017-2-2
Use props
fans593fc987
Captain
  • >>>
United States

aviscomi Posted at 2017-2-2 05:05
Is the area close enough to the coast to get some good shoreline footage?

We are not on the beach.  Probably set back about 3-4 air miles.  We are in the middle of the Allaire State Park.  Allaire Village Website
2017-2-2
Use props
aviscomi
lvl.4

United States

fans593fc987 Posted at 2017-2-2 05:44
We are not on the beach.  Probably set back about 3-4 air miles.  We are in the middle of the Allaire State Park.  Allaire Village Website

I've been there...very nice area
2017-2-2
Use props
fans593fc987
Captain
  • >>>
United States

aviscomi Posted at 2017-2-2 05:57
I've been there...very nice area

Our field is in the woods.  Nicely mowed grass field.  At most we have maybe 6-8 people there.  Sometimes just a few.  Its our own little spot out in the woods.
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules