Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
first go at editing
498 2 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ely324
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904888 ft
United States

I have recently acquired the Mavic and P4P drones, they looked like so much fun to fly, but also their photographic capabilities interested me. I have always been in to photography and love taing pictures. Video has also interested me but in the past the amount of gear and setup to get quality video was always more than photo so I never got in to it.
With the smooth video from the drone my interest for video and editing has grown a lot. This is just a short clip that I messed around with in Premiere Pro.
Thanks for watching.

2017-1-13
Use props
Gary Mac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

Looks great!  I'm in a similar situation, with photography background and an interest in video, but I've scaled everything back to "prosumer" level and don't carry all the gear I use to.  Hence the Mavic.

Other than the abrupt ending, I loved the transitions and enjoyed the video.
2017-1-13
Use props
Ely324
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904888 ft
United States

Gary Mac Posted at 2017-1-13 08:19
Looks great!  I'm in a similar situation, with photography background and an interest in video, but I've scaled everything back to "prosumer" level and don't carry all the gear I use to.  Hence the Mavic.

Other than the abrupt ending, I loved the transitions and enjoyed the video.

Thanks, ya I didn't get to the point of making a complete video, more of just messing around with premiere pro. Hopefully soon I will have enough clips to last the entire length of a song.
2017-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules