1003 6 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans63b27dfa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4035026 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well, I'm delighted with DJI. A nice 4 hour drive to collect my Inspire 2 and I have the faulty props.

2hrs with DJI chat and told to e-mail support.

Maybe DJI could simply send out replacements to Dealers without us all going through more pain and delays with support.
Its like selling a new car with a faulty steering wheel?

Loving my new £8000 paper weight.  Thanks DJI.

2017-1-13
Use props
fans63b27dfa
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And what else have they missed?
2017-1-13
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

You do know there are short term workarounds for these prop issues whilst you wait for new props?
2017-1-13
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-1-13 19:36
You do know there are short term workarounds for these prop issues whilst you wait for new props?

Not quite sure what the work around is going to be please enlighten us Jon
2017-1-14
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

Hi I think I have the same problem as yourself (props won't fit at all)
for me it was a 2 hour drive to get it Friday because I could not wait for DHL to deliver it Monday or Tuesday. About the same time with online chat just to be told to email....grrrr then to get a reply email saying that DJI has gone on holiday for the weekend!!!!! and will get back to me Monday or Tuesday at that point I called DJI UK and got into another hour and a half conversation (calling from Australia) just to be told to email support in the Netherlands as they work 24/7.... well I emailed them and got the same generic email reply that they or also on Holiday for the weekend and would answer my email on Monday or Tuesday
So I'm in the same boat (without the props) and a very expensive $12,500 paper weight. with my warranty and DJI Care Refresh ticking away whilst unable to fly the dam thing!{:4_154:}
2017-1-14
Use props
fans63b27dfa
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Coigreach Posted at 2017-1-14 06:52
Hi I think I have the same problem as yourself (props won't fit at all)
for me it was a 2 hour drive to get it Friday because I could not wait for DHL to deliver it Monday or Tuesday. About the same time with online chat just to be told to email....grrrr then to get a reply email saying that DJI has gone on holiday for the weekend!!!!! and will get back to me Monday or Tuesday at that point I called DJI UK and got into another hour and a half conversation (calling from Australia) just to be told to email support in the Netherlands as they work 24/7.... well I emailed them and got the same generic email reply that they or also on Holiday for the weekend and would answer my email on Monday or Tuesday
So I'm in the same boat (without the props) and a very expensive $12,500 paper weight. with my warranty and DJI Care Refresh ticking away whilst unable to fly the dam thing!

Sorry to hear this. My last DJI product I will buy at release. Will wait 6mths next time.  DJI owe us something I would think?
2017-1-14
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

fans63b27dfa Posted at 2017-1-14 13:07
Sorry to hear this. My last DJI product I will buy at release. Will wait 6mths next time.  DJI owe us something I would think?

maybe a couple of FREE battery's?
2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules