activation..
1060 4 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaygrovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24993 ft
United States

Yea, sorry I may have sort of a stupid question.  I am currently a proud owner of an inspire 2 with x5s camera.  I have not flown it and just powered it up to take out of transport mode.  I am debating the dji care refresh.  I know I have 48 hours from the point of activation.  My question is, will the dji go 4 app not connect with the drone until its activated?  I have tried taking a pic of the qr code, but it says invalid.  I assume that is because its not activated?  I had the controller, drone and tablet on and running to try this.

Second question, activation is done technically where?  And is it better to purchase dji care refresh before its activated or after?

Thanks

Jason
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, in another thread, I saw you successfully activated it after an installation of DJI Go. Glad it works for you.
2017-1-13
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

So are you all set now or do you need help ?  Be sure to register  your system before updating anything .  Always update the Aircraft before the RC Transmitter also . Read my tips page in lik below covers the basics

Is this your first Quadcopter?  If so you picked a very good one , but  picked an expensive one if just starting out , may want to get a Phantom to train on , this could be an expensive If just starting out .

Let us know if you need more help
Read my tips page also , I dont own the I2 but it should be about the same as the I1 for the basics of updating and what not.  When I get my I2 for evalutaion form DJI I will write a Tips page for that exclusivly.......I have a feeling I wont be getting one from DJI, they only give those to shmucks on you tube who set terrible examples of saftety but have lots of subscribers .....Yea ....I'm bitter.   Give one  To members like Henry or ? Terry Lewis , Jim Hare,  Rich,   Aeormirage, Farnk66 , Dobmattt, Red Hot , etc.  who would help members on the forum DJI....Rant over.  

Tips for loading NEW firmware to SD card and transmitter

donnie

Be sure to read Gabers helpful Post , link below ....this is what contributing members do a great job of here , thanks to Gabe !

Inspire 2 Unboxing "Gotcha's"
2017-1-14
Use props
Jaygrovr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 24993 ft
United States

Donnie, this is definetly not my first quad.  I have flown a f550 for a while with a naza v2, and before that a 800mm running APM.. so I have been doing this for a while.  This is my first professional drone from DJI that was fully assembled.  I also have a 3dr solo which I love.
2017-1-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Jaygrovr Posted at 2017-1-14 13:41
Donnie, this is definetly not my first quad.  I have flown a f550 for a while with a naza v2, and before that a 800mm running APM.. so I have been doing this for a while.  This is my first professional drone from DJI that was fully assembled.  I also have a 3dr solo which I love.

Be sure to read my tips page as well, I know now that you have experience but these DJI Pro systems can be a pain sometimes.  Welcome to the forum !

donnie
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules