Inconsistent Battery Firmware !!!
1520 4 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

Today i mixed up my battery pairs by accident. When i powered on the I2 it reported "Inconsistent battery firmware" and refused to take off.

I have since added the ALPA letters to my battery pairs so this never happens again.

2017-1-13
Use props
Jon Snyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994 ft
United States

Did you just use a Sharpie?  Whats the best way to label them?
2017-1-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jon Snyder Posted at 2017-1-13 21:49
Did you just use a Sharpie?  Whats the best way to label them?

I noticed that DJI supplies battery labels in the Inspire 2  kit.  I also, use my own numbering system on the Inspire 1

Rich
2017-1-13
Use props
Jon Snyder
lvl.1
Flight distance : 994 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2017-1-13 21:53
I noticed that DJI supplies battery labels in the Inspire 2  kit.  I also, use my own numbering system on the Inspire 1

Rich

Guess i should have better paid attention to what was included instead of quickly assembling it and lifting off!
2017-1-13
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

So you need to keep them in Pairs only ?  Also I saw another Member ? Gabe Z who has a nice post  with /tips on Unboxing the I2.  He mentions the problem with only using one battery also and says it won't work , similar to your problem .  You would think DJI would come out with some addendum to the Manual or Post something Official. ( Unless the Members are doing something wrong It would clear some things up ). Or send and e -mail to Pilots who own the I2, when you register you need to give an e mail address, that would be sooooo simple to do .
DR Jon , check out this thread , and also look at post  #3. I think you were having some issues with this too.  You were not the only one.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-80409-1-1.html

donnie

2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules