HELP ANYONE!!
868 5 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guntert
lvl.2
Flight distance : 766260 ft
United States

I need help from anyone that can help even more so someone from DJI!!!!

I ordered Phantom 4 Pro with Refresh and a HDMI module and extra batteries!

Before I ordered I spent several chat sessions with sales about the Pro and HDMI module. I wish I had ordered it when I have my 4 but never did. I asked several times if it will work with the Pro. I was told yes every time! So after about a month of waiting for my P4 to sell and asking all these questions I finally ordered it. When it got here which took 2 weeks, I followed their video and watched a few videos on youtube. I installed it and it didnt work, so I started over and did it again. Still nothing was working, I put the one it came with on it and it worked fine. So I tried again and still nothing.. I got on chat with after sales and tech support, they stated to me that it will not work with the pro. I was so furstated that I didnt know what else to do. I even asked for a supervisor cause I found links in their FAQ where it states it works with the pro, I even posted on facebook with groups Im in and they said it works with pro. Supervisor said no it wont work and that they would send me a label to return it for a refund and they were sorry for the mistake. I just got a email about 10 mins ago and said that they were not going to refund me cause it was more then 7 days of getting the module. WHY WOULD THEY SEND ME A LABEL TO RETURN IT FOR A REFUND IF THEY WERE NOT GOING TO DO IT!! THIS IS THEIR MISTAKE NOT MINE! Im in the US so I dont even know how to get someone on the phone, email dont work and chat tells me to email! I was very frustated with the whole waiting months for the Mavic Pro that I swore I wouldnt get another DJI again but the P4P had great features that I wanted the upgrade! Now they are trying to SCREW me out of $99 bucks and stressing me out! I got into drones cause I am disabled and it was a way to get out of the house and do something that didnt take stress or a lot of work! After spending thousands of dollars on DJI product and more thousands on cases and accessories Im at my limit. I need someone who can help me get my $99 back when it was their fault not mine! I can copy and past all emails and give dates and order numbers, I cant share chats cause they changed their chats to where you cant (at least I cant) copy them and save them. They used to send you a copy of the session and now they dont. Please anyone help me, that $99 is a lot of money for me for something that dont work and they said would until after I bought it!
2017-1-13
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry, OP, I'm confused.  Do you mean your ordered P4P along with an HDMI module ? What would work, and what wouldn't?  Also, please tell me the order number, the email you entered when using online chat and I'll look into it.
2017-1-14
Use props
Guntert
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-1-14 00:15
Sorry, OP, I'm confused.  Do you mean your ordered P4P along with an HDMI module ? What would work, and what wouldn't?  Also, please tell me the order number, the email you entered when using online chat and I'll look into it.

If you can give me an email I can forward all emails to you, Here is order number # 0012088478920
Yes I ordered the HDMI with the P4P and it didnt work and everyone I talked to said it wouldnt work after I ordered it. I asked several times before I did order and they said it woruld work. Spoke to supervisor (wish is in the emails) and he said he would issues a refund.  I mailed it in as soon as I got the lable and my care provider is the one that mailed and I hear yesterday they got the module back
2017-1-16
Use props
Guntert
lvl.2
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-1-16
Use props
TheMann58
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18669501 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, I can confirm that the HDMI Module works on the Phantom 4 Pro (P4P) RC. I installed a spare Phantom 3 Spare Part No. 54 HDMI Output Module that I purchased about 1 year ago on my new P4P RC two days ago and tonight I tested it and confirmed that I can get simultaneous output of live P4P camera video to both my iPad Air 2 connected to the USB port on the RC and to my Yuneec Skyview FPV goggles connected to the HDMI port on the RC.

Remember - in the DJI GO 4 app, under the HD menu, you will need turn on the slider switch for "Simultaneous image output to app and HDMI." Before turning this slider on I was seeing no live video on my connected iPad.  So, at least for the iOS version of the DJI GO 4 app, this slider switch is used to enable or disable live video display to your connected iPad / iPhone screen. The output to the connected HDMI device is ON all the time no matter the setting of this slider switch. This is the opposite of the way you might think this slider switch switch is supposed to work.

Note: Although I had just installed the latest firmware on the RC and P4P aircraft the day before, after installing the HDMI Output Board, the first time I powered up the RC, the DJI GO 4 app informed me that I needed to update the RC again. Possibly - this is necessary to install drivers for the HDMI module.
2017-1-16
Use props
Guntert
lvl.2
United States

Perfect, then I hope they send a new one cause I want to use goggles that I am about to order next week. I bought the module to use it not to deal with employees of DJI not knowing what they are talking about! I didnt buy it to return it for headache or refund it is something I want to work. Im looking at getting a tiny whoop setup too so the goggles will work for more then one thing. Wish the Mavic Pro could do it too but I dont know anything about that. I have P4P and Mavic at this time even though the Mavic is being repaired at DJI right now but it will be back next week. I want the HDMI to work but DJI staff dont know what they are talking about, I even spoke to supervisors too! I just dont get it!
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules