HOW TO CORRECTLY PACK YOUR CONTROLLER SO YOU CAN STOP WHINNNNNING
2214 23 2017-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I saw a lot of people complaining and whinnnnning about how the MAVIC PRO bag was badly design and how it is damaging the controller stick... {:4_177:}

Here is the solution....

Pack you controller first as show in the picture then pack your drone as show below and VOILA...so please stop whinnnning about how DJI did NOT think of this or think of that it is like they have to spoon you everything...

MAVIC PRO PACKING

MAVIC PRO PACKING

MAVIC PRO PACKING 2

MAVIC PRO PACKING 2
2017-1-13
Use props
icerecou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1530732 ft
Canada

You can as well buy the plastic stick protection/locker for few $
2017-1-13
Use props
icerecou
lvl.2
Canada

Remote Control Rocker Protection for DJI MAVIC PRO https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7D ... p_api_3rBEyb6SZ1D92
2017-1-13
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

icerecou Posted at 2017-1-13 21:18
Remote Control Rocker Protection for DJI MAVIC PRO https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N7DG2L8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_3rBEyb6SZ1D92

NO needs to spend extra bucks... just as 1 - 2 an your done. Using the DJI bag that came with it.
2017-1-13
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

ok, you killing me....it you going to post a thread and use all CAPS at least spell your words correctly! I presume you were try to say "stop whining" not "stop winning". But it would be nice if DJI actually showed pictures on their own website of how they designed the mavic and all of there components to fit in the bag. It would have taken the guess work out of it and possibly have prevented a lot of people from putting it in the bag incorrectly.
2017-1-13
Use props
fansf0572733
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2098566 ft
United States

Heavysledz Posted at 2017-1-13 22:19
ok, you killing me....it you going to post a thread and use all CAPS at least spell your words correctly! I presume you were try to say "stop whining" not "stop winning". But it would be nice if DJI actually showed pictures on their own website of how they designed the mavic and all of there components to fit in the bag. It would have taken the guess work out of it and possibly have prevented a lot of people from putting it in the bag incorrectly.

{:4_157:} I like to WIN
2017-1-13
Use props
fans71c09eca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6339409 ft
  • >>>
Australia

how can I see the attachement? tells me Your user group can not download or view attachments
2017-1-13
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep; thought this was about racing      

To the OP - click edit and amend your spelling....    Then we'll stop whining about it...
2017-1-13
Use props
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

I thought I saw a youtube video where someone showed that the control sticks actually snap / click off to make packing easier - or did i dream this?
2017-1-14
Use props
Moleman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 119419 ft
United Kingdom

fans71c09eca Posted at 2017-1-13 23:42
how can I see the attachement? tells me Your user group can not download or view attachments

Make a few more posts to upgrade your group....
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Moleman Posted at 2017-1-14 02:52
I thought I saw a youtube video where someone showed that the control sticks actually snap / click off to make packing easier - or did i dream this?

He was DEAD WRONG...  and you should NEVER do that...
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I hope you don't send the cops after me for missing the H after midnight and accusing me of killing you ....

Let us look at your post...

*** "ok, you killing me....it you going"... "IT" instead of "IF YOU ARE"

*** "I presume you were try to say" ... "TRY" instead of "TRYING"

*** "own website of how they designed" ... "of" instead of "ON"

So chill out evebody make mistakes on forums you don't have to be so "picccccy" about it. The point here is we all have common sense and we don't need to be shown every tiny step that we need to take...

2017-1-14
Use props
icerecou
lvl.2
Canada

please guys...
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ice,

We just having fun...
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wellsi Posted at 2017-1-13 23:52
Yep; thought this was about racing      

To the OP - click edit and amend your spelling....    Then we'll stop whining about it...

It grabbed the attention... How does it look now?  
2017-1-14
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-14 08:47
It grabbed the attention... How does it look now?

That whinnnning just makes me just picture a little 5 year old brat in a supermarket demanding chocolate...  Did the job lol....

(As it is, I'd already ordered joy stick protectors any way, but all help is good help....)

Ian
2017-1-14
Use props
MyFirstDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222500 ft
United States

After seeing everyone packing their Mavic the other way, it didn't occur to me to try anything else (and honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal to pack it safely the other way).   Everything fits much better the way you posted.
2017-1-14
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

Hahahaha...  I had to upvote this.
Did anyone get the early controller model where the sticks are removable?
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wellsi Posted at 2017-1-14 09:11
That whinnnning just makes me just picture a little 5 year old brat in a supermarket demanding chocolate...  Did the job lol....

(As it is, I'd already ordered joy stick protectors any way, but all help is good help....)

You are right... it is becoming annoying. Forum is for people needing real help, on serious issues, so everyone can benefit...Next they are oign to say why DJI don't come to my home and turn the drone on for me???
2017-1-14
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

MyFirstDrone Posted at 2017-1-14 10:55
After seeing everyone packing their Mavic the other way, it didn't occur to me to try anything else (and honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal to pack it safely the other way).   Everything fits much better the way you posted.

Thx...Like I said if everyone try to work on it before they scream BAD DJI...the forum will have less clutters and it will become more of a help guide instead of whinnnnning guide!
2017-1-14
Use props
fans4c5591db
lvl.1
United States

I would not be pulling them off and pushing them on. The sockets and gimbals will not last long doing that.
2017-1-14
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

The prerelease models where made to be removable but the production units are not. That has been confirmed by several of the DJI moderators here on the forum.
2017-1-14
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

Yes.  Gary Mac posted the video on Youtube with a post in this forum.  Both of his are removable.  Apparently, only the old ones are removable, as they changed the design.
2017-1-14
Use props
PAYBACK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683885 ft
South Africa

To add to this. I pack my Tx the same way, but first put my two batteries packed on their sides then Tx on top.
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules