DJI Go app now showing all flights
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc9c88e6f
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hi,

Today I did four flights using P3A, but when I got home and looked at my DJI GO app I can only see the first flight and the last flight. The other two are not found anywhere. This also happened before.

I have 4 batteries and during hiking I always do 4 flights. But everytime either this flight is not showing in DJI GO app or that flight is not showing.

Synced to cloud, and opened the new DJI GO 4 app, still couldn't find the missing flights.

Aircraft:
P3A
Firmware:
Lastest
DJI GO App (the old one)
Latest

When I finish the first flight, I land the P3A, power it down, insert a new battery, and power it up again. But this time my Go App won't be able to connect to it. I always restart the controller, and then my Go App is able to connect the drone. -- could this be the issue? do I have to turn off and turn on the Go App between flights?

With Regards
Sheng
2017-1-13
Use props
fansc9c88e6f
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Using IPhone 6S. During the flight I use the old DJI Go App. But the flights are not shown in either the old Go app or the new Go 4 app.
2017-1-14
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

I fly a P3A and sometimes the flight is not there if you look straight after landing and turning the Phantom off.
If I click the "ME" tab and then go straight back to the equipment tab the missing flight data will magically appear.    I have never had it not turn up at all .  
I use a Samsung Tablet A7 or a Samsung S5 phone as my device running App version 3.1.1   if that helps any.
Sorry cant comment on the Apple side.

As to the shut down and restart procedure for battery changes , I always shut down the phantom first then the Go App and finally the TX.  
Give the Phantom a quick look over , check props are tight , look for cracks ( fingers crossed none )  insert new battery .  Change ND filter if required.
Power up TX (controller) , App automatically reloads when it sense TX start up. Start up P3A .

2017-1-14
Use props
fansc9c88e6f
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Phantom-Paul 7 Posted at 2017-1-14 00:23
I fly a P3A and sometimes the flight is not there if you look straight after landing and turning the Phantom off.
If I click the "ME" tab and then go straight back to the equipment tab the missing flight data will magically appear.    I have never had it not turn up at all .  
I use a Samsung Tablet A7 or a Samsung S5 phone as my device running App version 3.1.1   if that helps any.

Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply. I just tried the "me -> equipment" trick but no luck.

But yeah i should definitely do some checking after landing and battery change. Will try close the Go App as you suggested tomorrow and see if that makes a difference.

Thanks
2017-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules