Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Philippines
22315 46 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jose H. Galvez
New

Philippines

I bought my DJI Phantom 4 in San Francisco about 2 years ago n brought it home with me to d Philippines.
About a year ago, I brought it with me on my flight to Puerto Princesa in Palawan.
In both cases, I was nit questioned in any way n I did not have to register with CAAP in my flight either. I even brought it handcarried to n from Palawan.
  I undesrtand that there is a weight n size dimension cutoff where it is considered as personal or professional. Professional has to be registered n you have to secure a pilot license from CAAP. With personal you dont have to.
2019-3-27
Use props
Jose H. Galvez
New

Philippines

I bought my DJI Phantom 4 in San Francisco about 2 years ago n brought it home with me to d Philippines.
About a year ago, I brought it with me on my flight to Puerto Princesa in Palawan.
In both cases, I was not questioned in any way n I did not have to register with CAAP in my flight either. I even brought it handcarried to n from Palawan.
  I undesrtand that there is a weight n size dimension cutoff where it is considered as personal or professional. Professional has to be registered n you have to secure a pilot license from CAAP. With personal you dont have to.
2019-3-27
Use props
Jose H. Galvez
New

Philippines

In both cases, I was not questioned in any way n I did not have to register with CAAP in my flight either. I even brought it handcarried to n from Palawan.
2019-3-27
Use props
FloridaMan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 71857 ft
United States

How many GPS satellites lock do you guys get in specific areas in the Philippines?
2019-11-29
Use props
dji_cruiser111
New

Philippines

hi its sept 2020, bgc is under gcq, are we allowed tofly dji mini in the area for personal recreation only on which particular area? I am a dji mavic mini user
2020-9-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

tesohn Posted at 2018-2-24 17:39
Better to fly in the provinces [view_image]

Cool sphere
2020-9-6
Use props
dji_cruiser111
New

Philippines

ive just got a nice project idea, pls feel free to comment would be a great discussion My Droning Adventure https: // mydroningadventure. blogspot. com/
2020-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules