1432 1 2015-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I hope somebody from DJI staff will read this message and find a solution to my problem, as I am starting to lose my patience.

I ordered my Inspire in November, full advanced payment, with estimated delivery at the Mid of December.
I received it at the end of January.
No chance to enjoy it, ad DJI informed me it is not safe to fly without propeller locks.
Considering the iOS offcial app was also not available, I decided to wait a few more days.
DJI informed me I have to contact my dealer, for the propeller locks.
They arrived around two weeks in to the customs, end of story.

In all this time, I tried to keep my cool, to be patient and I contacted DJI chat only one time, for a estimated release of the iOS app.
I repeat, one time, in a very friendly and polite manner.

But this is too much.
My propeller locks, which were supposed to be free of charge, were shipped together with other DJI products.
The dealer refuses to pay the suddenly "extra" UE import charges, and for the last 2 weeks they are trapped in sort of a negociation with the authorities.
Therefore, I cannot receive my "free of charge" propeller locks, as they are included in the same package with other products, total value of tens of thousands of euro, and the dealer refuses to pay the extra import charges.
They cannot estimate when and if they will collect this package from the customs.

Bottom line, I am trapped in the middle of a stupid situation, with a full advanced payment made in November, unable to enjoy a product I own due to a serious legit investment.
DJI says "don"t fly without propeller locks" also "you have to contact your local dealer".

Seriously, this is too much.
I don't want an extra battery, I don't need compensations for all this repeated delays, I just want to be able to USE YOUR PRODUCT, according to your reccomandations.

Hope someone from this company reads this message and does something about it.
Contact you dealer www.sierra.ro, send other propeller locks, whatever, but do something fast and solve my problem.
Because it is a problem you have created and I, as a customer, respected all my obligations towards your company.
All I ask from you is to do your part and let me use the product I have paid for.
Is that too much to ask ?

2015-2-16
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered mine in Nov and will get it this week Talk about not being able to enjoy it.
2015-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules