Losing connection to my Nexus 7
859 4 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Camper Bob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38635 ft
United States

I am using a Nexus 7 with the latest software from DJI.  I can connect to the Mavic and fly.  On occasion, I will get the message that I no longer have contact with the drone.  I have tried to restart my Nexus but nothing seems to work.  It will obey a RTH thankfully but cannot reconnect.  Any suggestions?

2017-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Did you capture a screenshot of the error message?
If the error message was "signal lost", it's possibly you ran into interference in that area.
Please adjust the antenna when necessary and fly in another open area to see if it's the same or not.
2017-1-15
Use props
Camper Bob
lvl.2
United States

I have tried another location and still got a message of " not connected."  Not sure how to fix it.  Any other thoughts?  I wonder if this is only an Android problem.
2017-1-15
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

It's a app bug... Had it once also, took off, suddenly Aircraft Disconnected. Couldn't fix it until I rebooted everything. I just landed it, because remote was still working.
2017-1-15
Use props
Camper Bob
lvl.2
United States

Remote remains active, just the Nexus disconnects on every flight.  Now I am also getting a message to recalibrate the sticks after I upgraded to latest controller software.  Went back to previous version with the same problem.  
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules