Hong Kong

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-7-11
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

i also need to be driving to charge, bmw 545i (e60). but i don't see it as a problem anymore.
2017-7-11
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

Jason Lane Posted at 2017-1-16 11:32
Are you sure your car's lighter port supplies power while the car is off? Most of the cars I've owned do not supply power with the car off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good point, my Hyundai switches everything off after 10 minutes if the stupid human forgets too shut doors and douse lights including the charger socket, which incidentally needs to supply a Min of 2Amps.

Probably you are going to be all charged up before you go flying and wont wait over an hour to charge One battery.

Best answer just buy another Battery from Aliexpress in China for $USD 75.00 Aus is in the Oceania so freight to USA might be different.
https://www.aliexpress.com/whole ... t=Mavic+Pro+Battery

Or Canada Bangood for $USD68.00 https://www.banggood.com/3830mAh ... mp;cur_warehouse=CN

2018-2-7
Use props
PFLProject
lvl.1
United States

Yep, having the same issue. I got my Mavic 2 Zoom today w/ the Fly More package and the "12V" charger just blinks and keeps cutting out when plugged into my Goal Zero Yeti 1400 battery. It's a very good product with a pure sine-wave output. The problem is that it's a 12V  10 amp output. I'll head out to try it in my car right now, but this is VERY disappointing since I use my Goal Zero Solar Generator most of the time when I'm out in nature
2018-9-5
Use props
Optimus_Prime
Second Officer
Flight distance : 568704 ft
Vietnam

PFLProject Posted at 2018-9-5 13:25
Yep, having the same issue. I got my Mavic 2 Zoom today w/ the Fly More package and the "12V" charger just blinks and keeps cutting out when plugged into my Goal Zero Yeti 1400 battery. It's a very good product with a pure sine-wave output. The problem is that it's a 12V  10 amp output. I'll head out to try it in my car right now, but this is VERY disappointing since I use my Goal Zero Solar Generator most of the time when I'm out in nature

I think you can use your mavic 2's wall charger with your Yeti which is more stable. Safe flights!
2018-9-6
Use props
BullyCamper
lvl.1
Flight distance : 305630 ft

I discovered the same problem with 2 differences:
1. in my combi it alleays toggeled on and off and on and off ....... thats probably not good for bith batteries.(btw. Your car could even start with 10.5 or 11V so DJI WHYYYYY???)
2. i have an VW Transporter converted to a camper and because of that i have a (in german called AGM Battery it has a solid electrolyte inside and lead „things“ , dont know the name, those batteries have a higher chargingvoltage and a higher outpot voltage so the carcharger from dji works fine in there.

But still
DJI WHY the hell do you sell something for 99% of the user useless.
2018-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules