Running two apps on one device.
800 3 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

I want to purchase a P4Pro and fly it with the same ipad pro that I use to fly my P3Pro, is there any reason why I should not install dgi-go and dji-go4 on the same device for this purpose? I really wanted the P4Pro+ but I understand it has issues yet to be resolved.
2017-1-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Shouldn't be an issue, if one app is already closed and you open the other.

I wouldn't try flying them both at the same time though.... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-14
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Stinky,

An earlier post by DJI-Natalia explained how to do this.  Do be aware though that the P4 and up series are getting so complex that DJI had to come out with DJI GO 4.  DJI GO 4 handles the complexities of the new systems more efficiently.  Right now there are some objections regarding DJI GO 4, but this app is in the early stages and DJI is addressing the objections and working on resolutions.

The bottom line is using DJI GO 4 and submitting comments on this Forum is the best way to improve DJI GO 4.  In my case, I still have to figure out an efficient way to use the duplex Auto-Focus and Auto-Exposure.  When I fly in bright conditions, the difference between light and dark in the mountains and ridges and the ocean shoreline gets real demanding with the Auto-Exposure - and then I notice my focus is way off!  Aghhhh!  How long has that been!  Oh well, practice, practice, practice.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Correct, you can install both DJI GO and DJI GO 4 in your iPad.
Here is a link for your reference: http://forum.dji.com/thread-75904-1-1.html
2017-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules