Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
forum threading
420 1 2017-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WindSoul
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16 ft
Canada

Question to DJI: can you reset the forum messaging on a hierachical level (message/reply/follow/refollow) rather than all together (message+reply+follow+other reply+... all in one roll call)???the posting doesnt seem to thread on order of appearance. the replies and the follow-ups stack at same level instead of stacking hierarchically. is difficult to see or answer.

Example: if i open a new thread and get a reply, my follow up doesnt attach to reply but appears on the same ladder- level with the reply. meaning if i get 10 replies and i follow on all 10, then i end up with 20 messages, instead of one thread message, 10 replies and each reply with its own follow-up ladder.
not sure if clear enough, but willing to explain again if needed.
2017-1-14
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha WindSoul,

With your "Personal Homepage" you should be able to manage any of the problems you noted.  Please realize there are "Threads" like your "forum threading" and then there are messaging options like "Personal Message" four lines down from the thread's Avatar.  It is up to you to understand and use the DJI system, not the other way around.

When you hover your cursor over your Avatar on the upper right part of your Forum screen, you will see that it lists Personal Homepage, PM, Remind and Logout.  On your Personal Homepage, there are listed Posts, Replies, PMs, Friends, Favorites and Reminders.  Under your Avatar and Moniker are the rest of the options including Points and Settings.  In the Avatar box are your Avatar, Moniker, Rank, Current Points, and time since recent action.

The reason for keeping this Forum operating in this specific way is the distribution of the most recent information is a coherent way.  When someone responds to a thread, the thread moves up to the top of the list under the "DJI Threads of Importance".  Think of it as a news conference with only one microphone and a lot of dead time.  As soon as someone is inspired or driven, they go to the podium and speak into the mic.  This is followed by the next inspired person.  The "DJI Threads of Importance" are the DJI Team members sitting on the stage lined up nicely to be questioned.  But, do realize in this scenario there is a lot of dead time.

If someone replies to your comment with the "Reply" in your comment box, you will receive a "Reminder" as noted and listed above.  If you hover over your Avatar on the upper right, you will see how many Reminders you have since you last signed on.  The same is true for PMs.  The rest you can probably figure out.  This system works real well.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules