Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why am I still waiting for my Mavic after two months?
1037 12 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spinball
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,
I ordered my Mavic Fly More bundle from (my local dealer) CVP.com in early November.  I appreciate that there have been significant delays for most people having ordered Mavics, but why is it that I'm still waiting for my order two months later when you are promising quick delivery to new customers ordering from your website?  
I have asked CVP and they say they are still waiting for units ordered in September!  Why are you treating your dealers so poorly?
This seems extremely unfair to both CVP and me as your new customer.

2017-1-15
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

Yea!
Why is DJI only sending big UK sellers such as Maplins a trickle of 5-10 Mavics a week while taking and shipping new orders on DJI Direct quickly? It does not seem very fair to their customers who ordered months ago or the UK companies who now have angry customers leaving them negative reviews on review websites.

I originally ordered from Drones Direct 1st November - they are currently saying March!
2017-1-15
Use props
fans6b1659a0
lvl.1

United States

Lol,I ordered in october and nothing
2017-1-15
Use props
Spinball
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fans6b1659a0 Posted at 2017-1-15 20:08
Lol,I ordered in october and nothing

Where from?
2017-1-16
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

In a word, money. DJI direct sales are most profitable as opposed to selling to dealers at a trade price. Poor show though, these dealers were the ones who had faith in DJI, stocking their products while the company was growing, but are now having their reputations and customer relations trashed through no fault of their own.
2017-1-16
Use props
Brela
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5755 ft
United Kingdom

I had a frustrating chat with DJI support for a whole hour - They clearly don't give a crap about those of us who ordered from UK companies. They just tried to get me to cancel my order with Drones Direct and order from them at a greater cost. I'm fed up with DJI and their shady business practices at this point and wish I had never bothered.
2017-1-16
Use props
Spinball
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Any response from DJI on this?
2017-1-24
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Spinball Posted at 2017-1-24 10:05

On the shipping thread there's a 'letter' that's supposed to be from DJI basically throwing all the 3rd parties under the bus and telling everyone to order direct.
2017-1-24
Use props
Busboynz 7
New
Flight distance : 59186 ft
New Zealand

I waited nearly 4 months. Keeping in mind it had to travel half way round the world to New Zealand. Thought I was never going to get it.And it was the Combo Pack.
2017-1-24
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spinball Posted at 2017-1-24 10:05

I'm sorry your dealer has not have stock. You can always cancel and order direct and it will ship in a week after order conformation.
2017-1-24
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

If you want one soon I'd get it ordered direct ASAP - still saying 5-7 business days on the UK site. US site that was 3-5 business days has just moved to 10-15 business days which is nearly a month
2017-1-24
Use props
Bpup
lvl.3
Flight distance : 192343 ft
Norway

I waited 3 months until i finaly canceled my order from my dealer.
Ordered my combo yesterday at 13:09 and it shipped 15:13.
Got my shipping info a couple of hours ago - i recommend this aproach
2017-1-25
Use props
Spinball
lvl.1
United Kingdom

My Mavic Fly More bundle arrived 3 months after I placed the order.
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules