If I sell my P3P, How does it affect my account?
579 3 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

Question - If I sell my Phantom 3 Professional - Is my DJI account still attached to the drone for the new person? Is there a way to reset the unit? I think I've read some posts where people have mentioned some type of problem with this. Maybe the username carries over with the app or something, not sure. I do not want my account transferring to the new owner. Anyone with some experience here please feel free to chime in. I am only considering it at this point. But I'd really like to upgrade to the P4P.
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Adam, no worries, the user can not access to your account, after selling your aircraft, the user will register a new account and login to the APP with that account, then all the information will be bound to his own account.
2017-1-15
Use props
Adam Flurk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 425466 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-15 20:25
Adam, no worries, the user can not access to your account, after selling your aircraft, the user will register a new account and login to the APP with that account, then all the information will be bound to his own account.

Okay great, thank you for the information. Not sure why I was thinking I had read something like that.
2017-1-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Adam Flurk Posted at 2017-1-15 21:05
Okay great, thank you for the information. Not sure why I was thinking I had read something like that.

No problem, maybe someone asked the same question before.
2017-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules