Beautiful Day at Hillsboro Inlet - New to this forum!
1077 13 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans80486191
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116434 ft
United States

Hey Everyone!

I'm new to this form and throught I'd share some of my work! Let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3X3_9YidDw

I'd love to connect with other drone pilots - Please feel free to follow my company page on instagram @bucksmontaerialphotography

Thank You!
2017-1-15
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Very nice but be careful.. you are getting to close to the light house.. .

Also tyr to use the manual setting foe better lighting.
2017-1-15
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Nice... keep away from the lighthouse you were getting too close... little wind gust and you will be kissing      your baby goodbye.

Also try using using manual setting fro the camera to better control the lighting..
2017-1-15
Use props
fans80486191
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116434 ft
United States

ePetLicensing.c Posted at 2017-1-15 21:12
Nice... keep away from the lighthouse you were getting too close... little wind gust and you will be kissing      your baby goodbye.

Also try using using manual setting fro the camera to better control the lighting..

Haha I hear you -- I wasn't as close as It looked. I'm still figuring out how to use manual light settings -- any suggestions?
2017-1-15
Use props
ePetLicensing.c
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans80486191 Posted at 2017-1-15 21:21
Haha I hear you -- I wasn't as close as It looked. I'm still figuring out how to use manual light settings -- any suggestions?

Just tap the manual setting and playing with different shutter and exposure setting. It takes time, patience and practice. I usually use the AUTO first let it set and then I try using the different manual settings, increasing, or lowering the rate until am satisfied with the look and them I film. I then I will start the process again for different angles and so on. Enjoy
2017-1-15
Use props
Murilo Carmello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1562549 ft
Israel

great video
2017-1-16
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Great video. Personally I love to fly close to objects, as long as there is not too much wind and it states no danger to that object (e.g. a tree). It makes videos more vivid. I use a simple rule that lets me be 100% safe all the time: I try to be very close to that object and have a direct view into the desired flight path. When you keep your drone always on clear sky background, even though it gets close to an object, there can't be any crashes. But this technique lets you come very close to objects. As soon as there is anything else but clear sky behind the drone, you're in trouble because you can't estimate depth of field - believe me, it has cost me more than one drone.
2017-1-16
Use props
Ricky Wu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1360719 ft
Hong Kong

wow that's nice. i love your work
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Well done! I liked the composition in your shots, thanks for sharing!
2017-1-20
Use props
Orlando_Jeff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49147 ft
United States

Nice video.
Always nice to see some Florida pilots on the forum...
2017-1-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job, looks like a great place..
2017-1-21
Use props
fansb974bb7d
New
United States

Hi There, i am looking into getting some shots of this light house do I need to get any special permission from the light house before I fly?
2017-6-30
Use props
SRO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2405174 ft
Switzerland

wow, it's a beautiful location. thank you for sharing.
2017-7-8
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

Great video. You're right. The height can be quite deceptive, I fly over power lines at 50' that I know are 30' and still cringe a little.
2017-7-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules