Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Super Dangerous! DJI Mavic Pro Shoot the Plane Landing
1931 9 2017-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djilover
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129836 ft
China

Thanks to this retard Mavic Pro flyer, we all might get strict prohibition. DJI should really have rules for stupid users like this.

2017-1-15
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

who the F is this idiot.   Well however it looks CGI
2017-1-15
Use props
NavigatorNL
First Officer
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

I doubt this is real.
2017-1-15
Use props
djilover
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129836 ft
China

stratosHD Posted at 2017-1-15 22:14
who the F is this idiot.   Well however it looks CGI

It looks like and I hope it is so but turns out true. It's even on national news TV in China.
2017-1-21
Use props
Camolin
lvl.3
Germany

unbelievable...

sadly, instead of improving the execution of laws and regulations, we get more restricting regulations.
2017-1-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

To every rule there is an exception—and an idiot ready to demonstrate it. Don't be the one!”
2017-1-22
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

In most (if not all) countries there are laws that forbid you to fly close to airports. In cases like these it's airport control that should detect the drone (maybe after pilots saw it), and then airport security/police that go and deal with the pilot of the drone. Anyhow, these kinda things are not up to DJI who already try to keep up to date with no fly zones in the software, preventing drones from taking off in certain areas. It's local laws deciding where you may and may not fly, and up to the pilot for knowing the law.
Same with riding a bike, or car. It's the driver who is responsible for knowing and following the law, and using common sense. If an idiot drives a car in a pedestrian area (even if it's careful and nobody get's hurt), it's not the car manufacturer that needs to implement more rules. It's not even more rules and regulations from any government that can stop it. It's an individual who needs to be dealt with. Same with drones if you ask me.
2017-1-22
Use props
AvLS6OLlF1Pi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129583 ft
United States

Best to not post these kinds of videos, so the idiots don't get the attention that they crave.
2017-1-22
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Deffo CGI'd - looks like a shot from a flight sim
2017-1-22
Use props
HTC
lvl.1
United States

It was real, I read an article that said they arrested the guy.
2017-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules