Purple/Green strokes on my device and no shutter sound
714 4 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf9396020
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Till yesterday everything work fine with my Mavic.

Today I had some problems. My device is a Samsung S7. When I would shoot some high level pictures I hear nog shutter sounds.

And my display on the S7 shows green/purple with strokes.

I got to failures, Baterry Failure and a video cash failure. I replaced the battery en clearde the cash, even I formatted my SD card. But the problem still stays on.

But no warning onymore. I restarted the Mavic, controller en S7, but no difference.

Does anybody knows how I can fix this screen and how I can back my shuttersound?

IMG-20170116-WA0005.jpg IMG-20170116-WA0007.jpg

2017-1-16
Use props
Gary Mac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

Did you update firmware recently?  I know a few have had similar issues and fixed it by removing and reinstalling the DJI Go 4 app on their mobile device.  Others have had to actually downgrade their firmware and then re-upgrade it.  Be sure to use DJI Assistant on your computer for best results... it seems the results have been mixed when updating from the app.  Just depends on your mobile device.

Hopefully you can get it cleared up.  Good luck!
2017-1-16
Use props
Niwesa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks fot the reaction. I have the Mavic for two weeks now, and updateted the firmware directly. So nothing has changed in the 2 weeks. And I had never any problem like this, untill today.

By the way, the photo's are all correct.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Do you have another mobile device to test with?
Please enter transmission settings to see if there's interference around.
2017-1-16
Use props
Niwesa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

I don't have an other device. The shutter sound is back, little bit stupid, but the volume was set to 0, the A7 has 4 volume settings.

I cleared all video cache in the DJI app, and everything likes normal now.

Could it be an cache problem?

2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules