Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Two features crippled with FW 01.02.0304
880 8 2017-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roland Schulz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2166962 ft
  • >>>
Germany

After upgrading to FW01.02.0304 I found that at least two features are not working as before.

- gimbal pitch smoothness can only be adjusted in increments of 5 not 1 any more. In my eyes completely useless since 15 shows to low and 20 to strong results. Until now I found 17-18 to be the best setting for me. Not possible to set any more.

- MF assist is only available in photomode any more. Before it could be used also in video mode in REC pause. Important feature for me since AF isn't always reliable.

If you also found these issues please report back to DJI support team to let this be fixed.
2017-1-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for your feedback, I will report it to our engineers.
Besides, would you please upload a screenshot for the MF assist is not available for video mode in REC pause?
2017-1-17
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi, how may I do a screenshot of a function that is not working?!
The switch in the settings can be enabled, but there is no reaction in videomode like before the update. It's only magnifying in photo mode any more.
Increments for gimbal pitch smoothness is 5 instead of 1 before, that can easily be veryfied
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI相机部大帅哥
DJI R&D Squad

China

At present, the auxiliary focus only supports the capture mode, this feature under video recording mode will be considered later.
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

In addition, the "gimbal pitch smoothness can only be adjusted in increments of 5 not 1", it only reflects the speed of the wheel, the adjustment for gimbal pitch smoothness will not be affected.
2017-1-20
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

I do not understand you both:
1. Manual focus is possible in video mode, until the latest FW version or until a recent app version focus magnification was present while manual focusing in REC pause but not in REC what was ok.
Now even in REC pause there is no magnification, only in photo mode it's working.

2. Gimbal Pitch Smoothness could be adjusted in increments of 1 until the latest FW or app version. There would also be no sense for making a scale of 30 with increments of 5.
I defenitely had adjusted this function to 17-18 for my needs since 15 is to less and 20 to strong - now it's gone.
2017-1-20
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

For upcoming updates it also would be nice to have a function to toggle the peaking function with one of the buttons on the bottom of the transmitter.
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Roland Schulz Posted at 2017-1-20 02:39
I do not understand you both:
1. Manual focus is possible in video mode, until the latest FW version or until a recent app version focus magnification was present while manual focusing in REC pause but not in REC what was ok.
Now even in REC pause there is no magnification, only in photo mode it's working.

For the focus feature, it has been reported to our engineers, who are aware of this.
And the good new is that the feature for gimbal pitch smoothness will be fixed with the next APP version.
Thanks for your feedback and support again!
2017-1-20
Use props
Roland Schulz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Hi Natalia,
thanks for your answear! Nice to hear we will have the features working again somewhere soon!
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules