Timer for selfies in App
2044 8 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SureshR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 354 ft
United States

Are there any timer options in DJI 4 App for Selfies/Videos/Pictures? Are they available in Litchi App?
2017-1-17
Use props
birdingbilly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 843369 ft
United Kingdom

you can certainly program a waypoint mission in Litchi to make a "Dronie"
2017-1-17
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

There's the gesture mode which you can signal to the Phantom to take a selfie, I think it's 3 seconds after you make the gesture.

You could use the interval timing for photos and take a picture every interval time you choose, it shows a countdown on the screen too.

As far as video, just hit record and trim the video after.
2017-1-17
Use props
SureshR
lvl.2
United States

Thanks to you both for the suggestions. I will try them out.
2017-1-17
Use props
SureshR
lvl.2
United States

trance728- Posted at 2017-1-17 09:15
There's the gesture mode which you can signal to the Phantom to take a selfie, I think it's 3 seconds after you make the gesture.

You could use the interval timing for photos and take a picture every interval time you choose, it shows a countdown on the screen too.

"You could use the interval timing for photos and take a picture every interval time you choose".

Trance:

I tried looking around for the Interval timing option, i do not see it. Can you please give me some direction? Thanks in advance.
2017-1-17
Use props
trance728-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>
United States

SureshR Posted at 2017-1-17 12:27
"You could use the interval timing for photos and take a picture every interval time you choose".

Trance:

Sure, it's in the photo settings at the top. The option might look like a blank spot but if you tap it you will see options to shoot single shot, HDR, burst, and interval.
2017-1-17
Use props
SureshR
lvl.2
United States

trance728- Posted at 2017-1-17 12:57
Sure, it's in the photo settings at the top. The option might look like a blank spot but if you tap it you will see options to shoot single shot, HDR, burst, and interval.

thanks trance. I certainly missed that one.
2017-1-17
Use props
Droneczar
New
United States

Does anyone know if there is a way to use an Apple Remote or some other small button to trigger the shutter so that I could put my RC out of the picture and still snap a picture without having to use Gesture or timed photos? Thanks so much for the help!
2017-8-6
Use props
Steve Slechta
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31276 ft
United States

Just let your drone hover where you want the pic and push record on video. Put the remote down and pose. All you need to do is pull the video on to an editor and take the still frame you want from the video for your picture.
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules