Old industry
2345 19 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

Filmed with Mavic Pro, filter taco ND16, 100 iso, Shutterspeed: 50-120, 4K, 30 FPS, very bright winter day in Germany, post-production with Adobe Premiere, Music: "Future" audiojungle.com
Have fun!
2017-1-17
Use props
Jon Avery
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Great work on this. Some superb colours to catch the eye, an interesting subject to film and great music sync to shot movement. Well done
2017-1-17
Use props
A1000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Really great video and great choice of post processing. It shows the performance of the camera as you could see the water dripping from the roof. As you say very bright conditions so the ND filter was essential.
2017-1-17
Use props
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

Thank you so much! Yes, ND filter is really useful! And there were partly strong contrasts, which I adjusted in the post-processing.
2017-1-17
Use props
BuzzCut
lvl.4

United States

Very cool.  Great location.  Particularly loved the foreground-background shots near the start.

What was that little effect going on at 1:24?
2017-1-17
Use props
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

"What was that little effect going on at 1:24?"  
This is a Glitch Transitions, which I bought some time ago at videohive. Very easy to use. And Very effective ... ;-)
2017-1-17
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

what an inspirational video! you have some really awesome and dynamic shots not to mention great color. You took something that most people might drive right by and turned it into an awesome film keep up the great work!
2017-1-18
Use props
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

Thank you for the appreciation! For me the Mavic is a new, interesting tool. And it is so: the filmmaker can tell exciting, small or everyday stories from a new angle
2017-1-18
Use props
Gallacherboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 778209 ft
United Kingdom

Well done, really nice crisp movement, what mode did you fly in? I am curious to give tripod mode a try for its slow movement. I noticed your camera angle is a bit slanted to the left, did you know you can correct the angel via the Gimbal settings, awesome footage man.
2017-1-20
Use props
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

I am completely flown manually in normal mode. Except for two scenes, namely 1: 24-1: 29: since I have chosen the door as a track point on which the camera focuses, while I manually fly.
And thanks for the tip to the horizon! I have to correct that a bit. The tripod mode I will probably choose more often in the future.
2017-1-20
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting, like a ghost city. What a great location for a WW II movie.
2017-1-20
Use props
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

Absolut rodger, or another episode of "Wrong Turn ..."
2017-1-20
Use props
Pinguen
lvl.2

Sweden

Nice =) i love old factorys!!
2017-1-20
Use props
fanse4e32e20
lvl.1

Canada

Very impressive. Excellent colour choice for the subject matter and I was very impressed with the integration of sound and transition. Question: tried to find the Glitch Transition at Videohive, but there are so many. Would you be able to name the specific product name?
2017-1-20
Use props
darktrain
lvl.2
Germany

https://videohive.net/item/glitch-transitions/12060719  in Full HD or
https://videohive.net/item/glitch-transitions/16531213?s_rank=27 in 4K
I use FulHD and enlarge it for 4K, that's enough. They are also glitch distorsion clips, which are simply placed over the normal clip. Who likes it: There are also sounds.
2017-1-20
Use props
kajot dave
lvl.1
United Kingdom

very nice bit of work. this is one of the reasons i bought a Phanton 4  so i could do stuff like this . Especialyy when i go abroad with work. Theres some awesome places in mainland Europe i wish id had one with me so i could of done this type of film. Impressed..
2017-1-22
Use props
Mattcoq
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3642602 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice flying ... Great Video !!!
2017-1-22
Use props
ClancyO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 296053 ft
United States

Great Shots!
2017-2-5
Use props
VAS67
lvl.3
Flight distance : 265984 ft
United Kingdom

Nice work...
I'm always looking around for inspiration, this type of scene has added another one to my list.........Thanks!
2017-2-5
Use props
fans8fc22be7
New
Flight distance : 317808 ft
United States

Very nice.  I liked what you did.  The light really worked well, the colors were great.  Neat place to film.  You did an nice job post production and flying.
2017-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules