Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone had success with Ground Station Pro and P3S?
807 4 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Taxi329
Flight distance : 107953 ft
United States

So I can load the app and create flight plans.  When I go to fly the maps disappear and there is no camera view or control?  Has anyone had a lot of success using this new app with the P3S?

2017-1-17
Use props
Porktree
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have it installed, but I haven't used it yet - anxiously awaiting other trip reports
2017-1-17
Use props
RicknCovington
lvl.3
Flight distance : 186322 ft
United States

I have downloaded it and saved a couple of different type of missions, and plan on giving it a try this weekend if the weather is nice enough.  I've read the users manual, and watched their "tutorial" videos, as well as some others, but didn't really understand how to actually use it to fly a mission.  Do I need to start and use the DJI Go app at all, or can I just start the DJI GS Pro app and connect to the drone right off, and then just hit the run mission button in the upper right of the screen?  Also, I was hoping to use the waypoint mission to be able to setup the route, and be able to manually adjust the gimbal position and direction drone was facing during the flight, and it looks like you can do it, but then there was a warning that says something to the affect, " but doing so may effect the mission."  WTH does that mean, ..."may effect the mission?"  How?  like take it off course? stop the mission? what?  really not very clear...but it made me laugh when I read it.
2017-1-17
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Germany

Based on what ? Android ? iOS ? PC ?

I am interested in GS - but cannot find out exactly its compatibility ....

Nigel
2017-1-18
Use props
Porktree
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
  • >>>
United States

solentlife Posted at 2017-1-18 05:03
Based on what ? Android ? iOS ? PC ?

I am interested in GS - but cannot find out exactly its compatibility ....

iOS, iPad only.  Which is a pain for me right now since I don't have a mount installed yet for my iPad.
2017-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules