Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi App - Bunch of Questions
749 2 2017-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SureshR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 354 ft
United States

Sorry there are multiple questions, hoping someone can answer.

1. Does LITCHI and DJI go 4 have any issues coexisting on a mobile/tablet? Do they run into any contention issues?
2. Does running your bird with LITCHI void the protection plan with DJI. More interested to know if i am using DJI app and something happens, will DJI question why we have installed LITCHI on the system?
3. Any detailed video tutorials on LITCHI? I looked at some youtube videos and not much informative.

Thanks and best regards
Suresh
2017-1-17
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

No problem, although on Android you can't assign the USB port to either, and you should never have them both running at same time.
Shouldn't void warranty if it was a hardware fault which caused the issue, and DJI should be able to tell that from flight data.
Many videos out there, including a 'flight school' on the flylitchi site.
2017-1-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

1/ No. 2/ if crash is a direct result of using litchi your dji care won't cover you, if it's an accident while using dji will cover you, not to sure how dji would know you have installed litchi on you on your system . 3/ I haven't seen them anywhere but you tube, they also have Facebook page.
2017-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules