Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IOSD Mark ll won't update firmware
2358 3 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
filipejfrm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14227470 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Hello the software shows firmware mis-match but it doesn't update, i tried to refresh and nothing happens, and i cant get my osd to work with the A2 controler... i have tried with an IOSD mini and it does the same thing... is there a problem with the DJI server??

2014-9-17
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

What version assistant are you running?
2014-9-17
Use props
chrisgeigerphot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13046529 ft
  • >>>
United States

I recently had a similar issue when I was testing a different A2 controller than I normally use. When I put my old A2 back in I had an error that said I needed to update but you can't update through the software unless you are longed into your DJI account. (both A2's had version 2.3 on them). It just says that you are up to update. At start up of the iosd assistant, it says there is a software mismatch. The software does not tell you that you are not successfully logged in. Turns out I was using the wrong password. Make sure you have the correct user name and password or you won't be able to update. Until the update was done the IOSD would not show any data from the flight controller. Once I was able to get the update in everything started working again. It's all in the update! When it says you are up to date, don't believe it if you not getting data from the controller on your FPV monitor.
2014-9-18
Use props
filipejfrm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14227470 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Problem was that the dji server was probably not working... today the firmware updated without a problem
everything is working fine now with the update, now i just hope this updated iosd  still works in my old wookong controler
2014-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules