Order today and we guarantee to ship by the 18th! It's the BIG DAY!
1616 13 2017-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So, today is the big day!
That email that went out to so many people around the world on the 5th Jan promised if we ordered today (5th Jan) it would definitely ship by the 18th January!!!

Dear DJI Customer,
  Thank you for your continued support of DJI!
  We wanted to let you know that now’s the time to pick up that Mavic Pro  you’ve had your eye on. This small yet powerful drone can go with you  everywhere, turning the sky into your creative canvas and making every  moment an aerial moment.
  Order today and your Mavic Pro will ship before January 18."

How many people who ordered on or after the 5th have got their Mavic already?  And how many more (like me) ordered on that day and haven’t got any shipping information at all ?

My card got charged 10 days ago...... Still waiting..... No response from emailing onlinestore. Chat-bots just say be patient.....

2017-1-18
Use props
Ginter Grey
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1119347 ft
United Kingdom

Like you I ordered on the 5th, they were quite quick to get authorisation from my credit card company. I still only have 3 blue dots but this morning payment status changed from authorised to pay confirmed and a shipping company has been allocated to my order but there is no shipping number.

I suspect this is being done so that they can say that they have met their commitment to ship by 18th. I will not be surprised if I do not get allocated a shipping number in the next few days.
2017-1-18
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ginter Grey Posted at 2017-1-18 02:25
Like you I ordered on the 5th, they were quite quick to get authorisation from my credit card company. I still only have 3 blue dots but this morning payment status changed from authorised to pay confirmed and a shipping company has been allocated to my order but there is no shipping number.

I suspect this is being done so that they can say that they have met their commitment to ship by 18th. I will not be surprised if I do not get allocated a shipping number in the next few days.

i've had a fourth dot for 10 days but stil not even a shipping company assigned.......
2017-1-18
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I didn't order until the 10th - wasn't sure about my other pre orders and hesitated !!!. So I don't expect mine to be shipped by the 18th but I do hold them to the 7-10 days from order confirmation promise.
2017-1-18
Use props
icerecou
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1530732 ft
Canada

ordered the 9th, no 4th spot yet,  i think I'm in the 7-10 days category, so should have aspot before 2 days, then shipping..

maybe
2017-1-18
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I live in Australia, ordered fly more combo on 9/1/2017, got it on 16/1/2017. Flew 6 batteries, so far I am very happy with my Mavic
2017-1-18
Use props
spazzbecker
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ordered from DJI UK my Fly More package on the 5th Jan after I received the same email from DJI - still sign of a tracking number
2017-1-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to check on it.
2017-1-18
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-1-18 23:46
Could you please provide me with your order number? I'll help to check on it.

Thanks Mindy.  
2017-1-18
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hungdang Posted at 2017-1-18 06:06
I live in Australia, ordered fly more combo on 9/1/2017, got it on 16/1/2017. Flew 6 batteries, so far I am very happy with my Mavic

Lucky man.....  Ordered and delivered within a week?  Good going.  Have fun fella! Your weather will be better than ours for flying....
2017-1-18
Use props
Lensflare
New
United Kingdom

From the UK I ordered the Combo on the 4th of January, where DJI advertised 7-10 working days for shipping. Last week DJI said it would ship this week. So far I've not heard a thing from DJI and still have not shipping info. Excitement may just possibly be turning to frustration.  
2017-1-20
Use props
Orrus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213783 ft
United Kingdom

Nothing here either.

Ordered on the 2nd Jan.

Chat has been worse than useless, promised dates have now passed. I'd rather they had left the shipping timescale as 4-6 weeks. That way I would be happily waiting for my drone to arrive. Instead I'm checking the forums, my account, emails, talking to the hopeless Chat staff everyday and getting rather angry with the whole experience.

If Mindy could check on my order and give me some actual information, rather than the 'were trying our best' from the chat staff/bots I'd really appreciate it.
2017-1-20
Use props
fans551aba79
lvl.1
United Kingdom

From uk. Also ordered around the time they fed us the short timeframe delivery and shipped before 18th. Shipped status since last tuesday and nothing. The only difference now from before is there isn't a 1 click refund button. Clever DJI. Wanted its delivery by this week for my dads birthday as its a big one. Chat-bots say being shipped by the end of this week or start of next. So basically the same message as last week.
Like Orrus said if they didn't make another hollow falsely advertised deadline for shipping i wouldn't be in this position where checking dii is a daily routine
2017-1-20
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fans551aba79 Posted at 2017-1-20 05:21
From uk. Also ordered around the time they fed us the short timeframe delivery and shipped before 18th. Shipped status since last tuesday and nothing. The only difference now from before is there isn't a 1 click refund button. Clever DJI. Wanted its delivery by this week for my dads birthday as its a big one. Chat-bots say being shipped by the end of this week or start of next. So basically the same message as last week.
Like Orrus said if they didn't make another hollow falsely advertised deadline for shipping i wouldn't be in this position where checking dii is a daily routine

Hold out hope fella.  I ordered on 5th Jan and even yesterday online chat said it will ship early next week.  

I just got an email from DPD with my dji order number as reference telling me it's currently in Reading UK and will be delivered on Monday 23rd.  My shiping status on the dji site is still pending with no tracking, but DPD obviously already have it and it's already in the UK.

Ian

2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules