Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Where the bloody hell are you!
7618 68 2017-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

chapperman Posted at 2017-3-6 01:21
Hi everyone, I'm Wayne from Cronulla NSW and have only 3 days experience under my belt so far.

First video was pretty jerky, so been trying to steady my fingers a little more and changed couple of settings after watching a thousand youtube videos on settings. Also been trying to learn how to drive Powerdirector to be a little more professional with my videos. I've even figured how to upload to youtube so I'll gradually get there I guess. I'm retired now and as a 60yo  'Grey Nomad' I want to use my P4 to capture some memories of our beautiful country.

Awesome Job! another place to visit!
2017-3-6
Use props
OZ Gonzo
New
Flight distance : 225650 ft
Australia

Hi Uwe from Bayswater/Vic.  Got my Mavic Pro about 2 weeks ago and still sorting through (minor) issues such as "remote device GPS error" Does anonyone know wtf that means?  Is remote device the phone or the drone?  I am running the DJI Go App on a Samsung Galaxy 6.
2017-3-7
Use props
KevinJD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39012 ft
Australia

Cabansail Posted at 2017-3-5 18:02
I am waiting for the Australian Version - Lychee

Coles or Woolworths or the Georgetown fruit barn.
2017-3-7
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

OZ Gonzo Posted at 2017-3-7 11:46
Hi Uwe from Bayswater/Vic.  Got my Mavic Pro about 2 weeks ago and still sorting through (minor) issues such as "remote device GPS error" Does anonyone know wtf that means?  Is remote device the phone or the drone?  I am running the DJI Go App on a Samsung Galaxy 6.

Have you tried dji online chat support?
http://www.dji.com/support/product
2017-3-7
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Australia

KevinJD Posted at 2017-3-7 16:09
Coles or Woolworths or the Georgetown fruit barn.

Always at least one joker in a pack of cards
2017-3-7
Use props
Rex65
lvl.1
Australia

Hi,
Think I forgot to introduce myself on this forum. Hugh from Central Coast NSW. P4 and I2... Be safe and enjoy the experience.
Hugh
2017-3-10
Use props
Firestarter
New

Australia

Hi all,

Marburg west of Brisbane F550 (upgraded to the E310 and 9450 proprs) plus an OzCoptor custom.
Using for fire planning and video/pics.

Cheers,
DJ
2017-3-11
Use props
OZ Gonzo
New
Flight distance : 225650 ft
Australia

Coigreach Posted at 2017-3-7 17:42
Have you tried dji online chat support?
http://www.dji.com/support/product

Thanks, will have to revert to that.  Getting more and more issues and am not clear on why things are dropping out "Subject lost" (really scary!!!)  and the latest is that I cannot switch to sports mode anymore... error messages galore.
I copy my recent flight log (I love healthydrones.com for the info that it provides)
i        04m 59s        16.0 m        83 m        Warning        Subject Lost. Searching...
j        04m 59s        16.0 m        83 m        Mode        Mode changed to Joystick
k        04m 59s        16.0 m        83 m        Mode        Mode changed to GPS_Atti
l        07m 25s        1.0 m        4 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.
m        07m 29s        1.0 m        4 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.
n        07m 52s        7.6 m        14 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.
o        08m 02s        7.5 m        14 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.
p        08m 09s        7.6 m        15 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.
q        09m 12s        7.5 m        57 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.
r        09m 19s        7.5 m        57 m        Warning        Not Allowed to Switch Aircraft Mode. If needed, enable it in Main Controller Settings.

Any suggestions are welcome
2017-3-11
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

OZ Gonzo Posted at 2017-3-11 14:12
Thanks, will have to revert to that.  Getting more and more issues and am not clear on why things are dropping out "Subject lost" (really scary!!!)  and the latest is that I cannot switch to sports mode anymore... error messages galore.
I copy my recent flight log (I love healthydrones.com for the info that it provides)
i        04m 59s        16.0 m        83 m        Warning        Subject Lost. Searching...

Have you enabled Multiple Flight Modes in the GO 4 app? If this is off then you can't select Sports Mode.
2017-3-11
Use props
Bootspike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 109281 ft
Australia

Mike from Toowoomba. Have a new P4P for videography but am currently fighting a few glitches. Fun though.
2017-3-27
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

DINGO DOWN UNDA Posted at 2017-2-26 12:17
Xcellent. Yeh Im waiting for the Crystalsky too. Im hapy with my Nvidia K1 until it comes out. Its gunna be a windy week for us I think......damn...prob no flying for me on Wednesday morn!! Might go for a glasshouse mountains dirt bike ride instead..if its not pouring rain. Catcha soon. Cheers!

I ended up sending my Mavic in for repair, took about 3 weeks which was not too bad. The Mavic was replaced as this one has a different serial number. Tried a couple of flights this morning and no problems. The video is now very smooth and no jello.
Probably won't get to fly again until Debbie finishes with SE Qld after trashing the central coast.
2017-3-28
Use props
DINGO DOWN UNDA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3058816 ft
Australia

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-3-28 22:23
I ended up sending my Mavic in for repair, took about 3 weeks which was not too bad. The Mavic was replaced as this one has a different serial number. Tried a couple of flights this morning and no problems. The video is now very smooth and no jello.
Probably won't get to fly again until Debbie finishes with SE Qld after trashing the central coast.

Good to hear everything is good with the Mavic now. Yeh bloody Debbie...Im getting a bit twitchy...havent had my Phantom up for almost 2 weeks...damn rain and wind!!!
2017-3-29
Use props
PHL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1044062 ft
Australia

New Mavic Pro (rom serial number, would appear to be a Feb 2017 build) in Sydney North Shore. Very happy with it, as signal has been rock solid, and no problem so far with video, craft or app (on the 7+). But it's just 3 days (and rain and winds didn't help today), but lucky to be close to a park, and also Lane Cove NP, so plenty of uninhabited area.
2017-4-2
Use props
Barker Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158327 ft

Australia

Hi,

Ralf here from Mount Barker, SA in the lovely Adelaide hills and I've just bought an Inspire 1V2.
Haven't received it yet and want to take no risks so I would be keen to hear any advise that you might have for me.
Looking forwards to your experience.

Cheers!
2017-4-15
Use props
Barker Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158327 ft

Australia

Barker Flyer Posted at 2017-4-15 00:00
Hi,

Ralf here from Mount Barker, SA in the lovely Adelaide hills and I've just bought an Inspire 1V2.

Advice (can't edit the post!)
2017-4-15
Use props
sky wombat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454078 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Monaro, NSW P3P
2017-4-16
Use props
Daniel Son
lvl.1
Flight distance : 505512 ft
Australia

Hi Crew,
Daniel Son here, Currently at Gladstone Queensland. P4P.....
2017-5-7
Use props
Tim the Toolman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 275817 ft
Australia

Tim from Berwick, Victoria.  Have a Mavic Pro as my job involves me travelling lots to Northern Tas, Regional Vic, parts of SEQ and FNQ so the compactness allows it to travel easily with me on my future trips.  Having had the drone for a little over a month I've done some good regional homes and land developments for my employer whom I don't charge for the footage so not exactly commercial but combining leisure and work for a happy week!

As soon as I can figure out how to post shots here I'll send through photos I get to take whilst travelling...
2017-5-17
Use props
Iman_Oldie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bob from the Launceston Tasmania area.
I just bought a Spark Combo and only had a chance to fly in the driveway so far.
I'd be interested to know if there are any other Tassie drone owners in the area and where you fly safely without annoying anyone.
I'll be checking out some park areas along the edge of the Tamar River soon when the wind drops ;-)
2017-12-28
Use props
gwiazd0r
lvl.2
Flight distance : 671811 ft
Australia

Lane Cove North. Sydney. Happy New Year
2017-12-29
Use props
djiuser_7KoETBttp9Jb
New

Australia

Hi.  I'm Tyler, have an inspire 2 and in Canberra... Who else is close hmu
2018-7-8
Use props
Jessie´s Sharky
lvl.1

Latvia

Spark owner here, currently living in Latvia, Europe and trying to get a hang of all this!
2018-7-21
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Perth Western Australia
2018-12-19
Use props
fansc3ef0693
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81578 ft
Australia

Hey guys! Adrian here. Got a Mavic 2 Pro for Christmas and I’m hooked on flying.

I’m in the Toowoomba region if anyone is around and keen to meet!
2019-1-6
Use props
fansc3ef0693
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81578 ft
Australia

Bootspike Posted at 2017-3-27 18:12
Mike from Toowoomba. Have a new P4P for videography but am currently fighting a few glitches. Fun though.

Hey Mike,

I’m in Toowoomba also, would be keen to catch up for a fly if you’re interested.
2019-1-6
Use props
Atlas_Aus
lvl.4

Thailand

chapperman Posted at 2017-3-6 01:21
Hi everyone, I'm Wayne from Cronulla NSW and have only 3 days experience under my belt so far.

First video was pretty jerky, so been trying to steady my fingers a little more and changed couple of settings after watching a thousand youtube videos on settings. Also been trying to learn how to drive Powerdirector to be a little more professional with my videos. I've even figured how to upload to youtube so I'll gradually get there I guess. I'm retired now and as a 60yo  'Grey Nomad' I want to use my P4 to capture some memories of our beautiful country.

Hey Wayne,

Just found your video whilst looking on the DJI website. I have spent many years down that way but can't say I have ever heard of this place, looks amazing

I too am retired and hope to do the grey nomad thing in a couple of years. In the meantime I trip around and just started droning

Thanks for sharing.
2019-1-11
Use props
King_Flight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839459 ft
Australia

Darwin with a phantom 3 standard and new mavic air.
2019-2-27
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457343 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Good morning Fellow Pilots - I'm Michael from Brisbane and I fly a Mavic 2 Pro - Nice to meet you all
2020-1-8
Use props
Snoopybris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457343 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Coigreach Posted at 2017-2-4 09:11
mavic thing comes to those who wait.

2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced