In middle of flight drone responded opposite to input command
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raptor Heli
New
Flight distance : 1381 ft
United States

I was flying my P3 pro and at first things were going normal and fine. Then about 5 min into the flight it started responding almost opposite and random to my inputs like interfierance but it wasnt interfierance. When I stopped moving the controls it hovered fine which allowed me to check the bandwith to see what was up. It seemed fine. I tried to land it and it was a fight the whole way down. I was worried I wasnt going to get it back in one piece. Ive tried to update it and check everyting out but it all seems fine. Any thoughts?
2017-1-19
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

wind? I had this happen when my battery was well below 40% and it was windy.. the drone seemed to have release gps lock a bit, when i push the controls.. but as i did not push hard enough, he started going with the wind, which happened to seem inverted.. then i pushed it, and regained control....  only happened to me on low battery though. Normally not an issue....
2017-1-19
Use props
fansa388fc8e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160614 ft
Canada

Sounds like a compass error. What does your flight record show?
2017-1-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It could have been wind, like Phantomski mentioned. Have you played back the Go app flight record to see whether there were any quick error messages that were missed?
2017-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules