DJI GO 4 Manual
2346 6 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
Hong Kong

Can anyone please direct me to the DJI GO 4 manual?

I have done a search on DJI site with no hits, I know this must be wrong as it the most cirtical bit of software there is.
2017-1-20
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Hi Jon looks like you are right...I think  DJI just figure that everyone is 22 years old and it is all second nature to them. but how many 22 year old's can afford this bit of kit?
Come on DJI Give us old people a break (and also a nice manual)
2017-1-20
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.3
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you're in the app you can click on the menu icon (3 short horizontal lines in the top RH corner.  Choose academy and the user manual is in there?
2017-1-20
Use props
Mark Guille
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Upthedowns Posted at 2017-1-20 11:19
If you're in the app you can click on the menu icon (3 short horizontal lines in the top RH corner.  Choose academy and the user manual is in there?

Is that not the user manual for the aircraft? Pretty sure I never saw an actual manual for the DJI GO/Pilot app so I'm guessing the don't have one for the DJI Go 4.

Mark G.
2017-1-20
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

For me a detailed explanation of the DJI GO is mandatory the GO 4 is quite complex.

I see the DJI GS Pro has a "manual" so why not the DJI GO 4 ?

The answer is.. DJI GS Pro is developed in Japan who obviously understand customer care....
2017-1-20
Use props
Stinky711
lvl.2
United States

For the over 22 crowd!  

2017-1-21
Use props
fans88bebfcd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6762 ft
Poland

I second (or third, fourth, or fifth) this motion.  I prefer a printed manual that I can study in detail.  But even for those devices that have a manual they are incomplete, not updated with new versions, or just more of a description.  Look at the CrystalSky manual for what I mean...How to insert the battery and turn it on, that's it.
2017-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules