1743 6 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vonganzoben.de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Germany

Hi Guys,

i just updated my A3 Pro Firmware to the latest, just released firmware version. Before i made a backup of my settings.
After the update, all settings were gone and i restored the backup - the checkbox went green and i did a power cycle.

Now my A3 Pro is a brick. When i connect it to the DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.9-2 i just get a spinner and i can´t click on anything. Same with DJI Assistant 2 v1.0.5.
DJI Germany told me to short circuit the F1 and F2 Ports with an ESC-Cable. After doing that and power cycle same as before.

The ESCs are beeping and blinking. The High-Tech-Flight-Controller went into a brick.

2017-1-20
Use props
Matze_80
lvl.1
Flight distance : 178776 ft

Germany

schreib mal pm vielleicht kann ich dir helfen
2017-1-20
Use props
Draco95
lvl.1

Australia

Hi there vonganzoben, I'm having the same issue.
Upgraded A3Pro firmware using Assistant 1.0.5, powercycled after succesful update and now I have a red LED critical system error and in the Assistant just has the 'spinner'.  When I power the main board it beeps and blinks.  Can you elaborate on the short-circuiting please?  I would like to try it but am not keen on randomly shorting out this unit, considering the amount of trouble it's been giving me...
2017-1-21
Use props
Draco95
lvl.1

Australia

Draco95 Posted at 2017-1-21 17:34
Hi there vonganzoben, I'm having the same issue.
Upgraded A3Pro firmware using Assistant 1.0.5, powercycled after succesful update and now I have a red LED critical system error and in the Assistant just has the 'spinner'.  When I power the main board it beeps and blinks.  Can you elaborate on the short-circuiting please?  I would like to try it but am not keen on randomly shorting out this unit, considering the amount of trouble it's been giving me...

Ah, well my critial error just fixed itself.  From reading the last few posts of http://forum.dji.com/thread-68804-1-1.htm , I installed the Assistant 1.0.9-2 and connected the A3, it worked like normal except I have no settings anymore.  Hope yours comes good
2017-1-21
Use props
Mario A.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 930161 ft
Germany

Draco95 Posted at 2017-1-21 17:49
Ah, well my critial error just fixed itself.  From reading the last few posts of http://forum.dji.com/thread-68804-1-1.htm , I installed the Assistant 1.0.9-2 and connected the A3, it worked like normal except I have no settings anymore.  Hope yours comes good

Thanks! Working with the DJI Assistant 1.0.9-2.
2017-1-23
Use props
sahevaan
New

India

Hey guys, unable to get to that link. I am facing the same problem and nothing seems to help. Any advice?
2017-6-14
Use props
c53steeler
lvl.1

United States

Hi!  I had a question on how the A3 works.  I currently have the A2, and it needs a 2.4GHz datalink.  The A3 is not compatible with that, but does not seem to have any replacement for it.  I am not running the D-RTK, and I do not have the Datalink Pro.  So how was the 2.4GHz datalink replaced?  Thanks!
2017-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules