Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Continuity of Motion
992 4 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gary Mac
Second Officer
Flight distance : 741683 ft
United States

I had some leftover video from yesterday's flying that was decent video, but didn't have any continuity with regard to theme.  Then, I realized I had several of the same "movements" when filming and decided to string them together just for fun.  This would be my first real attempt at "artistic license", but I think it turned out ok and I really had a great day of flying yesterday.  Just check out my Dam Videos!

2017-1-20
Use props
Landbo
First Officer
Flight distance : 502792 ft
Denmark

Beautiful theme. But generally, your colors are a bit too strong for my taste. A good example is the machine on crawlers that are supposed to be really red and not red/pink. At the same time the loader tractor is more yellow than when it came from the factory.  

Regards Leif.
2017-1-20
Use props
Gary Mac
Second Officer
United States

Landbo Posted at 2017-1-20 07:04
Beautiful theme. But generally, your colors are a bit too strong for my taste. A good example is the machine on crawlers that are supposed to be really red and not red/pink. At the same time the loader tractor is more yellow than when it came from the factory.  

Regards Leif.

I appreciate the feedback.  I like the colors to pop, but don't want to "blow them out".  Something for me to watch for in the future!
2017-1-20
Use props
dirkjan82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112169 ft
Netherlands

The shots themselves are very nice. One thing I'd do differently: there are shots where the shadow of the drone is visible, I'd have picked a different direction or angle so it isn't. But otherwise some very, very nice shots. I especially like the shot from approx. 1:45 where you go up from the house.
2017-1-20
Use props
Gary Mac
Second Officer
United States

dirkjan82 Posted at 2017-1-20 09:04
The shots themselves are very nice. One thing I'd do differently: there are shots where the shadow of the drone is visible, I'd have picked a different direction or angle so it isn't. But otherwise some very, very nice shots. I especially like the shot from approx. 1:45 where you go up from the house.

I agree, I'm not normally a fan of "seeing" the drone in the shot.  (My one exception is a straight-down, low-level water reflection that looked awesome.)  I certainly took that as a lesson from the day's shooting.  In that case, background and light conspired against me... I didn't have much option shooting other directions.

Thanks for the feedback!
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules