Mavic in Boracay 4K
1008 8 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikonou
lvl.2

Philippines

Hey folks,
I am in Boracay now for work and though at first I didnt think I would get any footage (there was a storm here right before I arrived), things cleared up and Boracay was more beautiful than ever! The ocean sparkled, the moss that sometimes washed up on the beach head cleared up, and everythign was just perfect. That being the case I just had to fly the mavic during my breaks at the work site and after work hours. I battled with some pretty nasty winds, but the Mavic Pro chewed it up like a champ.

Here is the Youtube video link (may take youtube a bit to pump the 4k version out).

Hope you all enjoy this as much as I enjoyed flying around this magnificent place.

Cheers,
Miko
2017-1-20
Use props
Mikonou
lvl.2

Philippines

Not being able to edit after a certain period is a pain... anyway..

Im sure some noticed a camera shake or two. the winds were so strong at one point the mavic just decided to completely stop itself on its own. I wonder if this is a feature for safety. Pretty cool if you ask me.
2017-1-20
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

woah! awesome video great location!
2017-1-20
Use props
Mikonou
lvl.2

Philippines

BentonJoyce Posted at 2017-1-20 12:02
woah! awesome video great location!

Thanks for the comment. Boracay is a beautiful island. Some of the finest an whitest sands in the world. Not to mention some of the nicest people around. Very cool place to visit and chill.
2017-1-20
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

Mikonou Posted at 2017-1-20 14:13
Thanks for the comment. Boracay is a beautiful island. Some of the finest an whitest sands in the world. Not to mention some of the nicest people around. Very cool place to visit and chill.

that sounds great!
2017-1-20
Use props
AnDiego Air
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240702 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice! Did any of the locals give you a hard time for flying?
2017-1-20
Use props
Mavic Owner
lvl.3

Philippines

I miss Boracay!
2017-1-20
Use props
Mikonou
lvl.2

Philippines

RE: Mavic in Boracay 4K

AnDiego Air Posted at 2017-1-20 17:17
Nice! Did any of the locals give you a hard time for flying?

not at all. just have to talk to them nicely and assure them that you will fly safe and take caution of others. they were very helpful and even cleared up a small area of the beach when I was landing and taking off.
2017-1-20
Use props
Mikonou
lvl.2

Philippines

the sunsets are magical in boracay. next time I'll be brining my camera gear and not just the Mavic. I wouldn't mind staying in boracay for work at all lol
2017-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules