Clearance from the Tower
925 4 2017-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eliot may
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245367 ft
United States

(The Tower is my wife) So I'm getting a P4 tomorrow at Best buy. I figure I can return it to a brick and mortar store easily if there are issues. I will get one extra battery and prop guards. I will get subsequent items later. I have been loving my P3s since November and cant wait to get the P4. I may get some lens filters too. Any thoughts before I go?
2017-1-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Glad to hear you got the 'authorization'!

Getting lens filters are a solid investment. Since the P4 comes with a case, you should be fine to start off with.
2017-1-20
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You must have been in 'Class D' purchase space before you needed to contact tower

(Class 'D' ='Don't you dare').

Enjoy your P4 it's a great machine.

For video work I got the DJI ND4, 8 & 16 filters. Just be aware though that the threads are very delicate, I put a tiny dab of petroleum jelly on threads which seems to ease things a bit. But great care needed on every filter change.
2017-1-21
Use props
eliot may
lvl.3
United States

Aardvark Posted at 2017-1-21 17:56
You must have been in 'Class D' purchase space before you needed to contact tower

(Class 'D' ='Don't you dare').

Wow! I envisioned a plastic stuff-on like the p3 lens cover! The tower is pretty easy on this pilot, I got the p3s in November and now going full on into an expensive p4.
2017-1-21
Use props
eliot may
lvl.3
United States

update, decided since BB prices are higher, went with Amazon.  Delivery next thursday. Got two extra batteries, prop guards, two 64 mb Sandisk 3 cards, harness for holding bird (backpack style) and for holding the controller in front. The amazon deal was roughly equivalent to the original BB plan. Hope things go well, always afraid of software glitches etc... Maybe DJI care? Any advice there?
2017-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules