So... Who hasnt loaded the new firmware??
1454 11 2015-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Reasoning and
Input appreciated
2015-2-17
Use props
DJK
New
Flight distance : 44154 ft
United States

With the GPS issues reported, I am waiting for more feedback. I have dozens of flights on a relatively new unit, and have not had a single issue with version 15.
2015-2-17
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.3

United States

theres pretty much only one version.  its actually  16. but the loader says 15.   anyone would not be able to fly with .14, as it will lock up after three days for firmware miss match.  they all ship with .16 now
unless you mean app version
2015-2-17
Use props
daninperth
lvl.3

United States

Hey Mike,

I do have the lastest firmware so deleted my long post here after all that writing.  It was on the philosophy of compulsory firmware updates.

Dan
2015-2-17
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

daninperth Posted at 2015-2-18 12:33
Hey Mike,

I do have the lastest firmware so deleted my long post here after all that writing.  It w ...

I was curious how many still had the inspire boxed and on old firmware )

Dan hope all is operating fine for yah buddy Im waiting for 0 degree weather to pass for some more flight time tired of hover testing this thing

Mike
2015-2-19
Use props
jackiedh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 83589314 ft
  • >>>
United States

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-2-20 01:50
I was curious how many still had the inspire boxed and on old firmware )

Dan hope all is operat ...

I still have the original version firmware .14 as I have not had a chance to fly yet--but now it won't let me start the motors until I update the firmware and the unlock motors option is gone from both the IOS & Android latest version of the apps--

My question is when I do update the firmware will I be able to start the motors again as they are now locked with no option to unlock?

Thanks

Jack
2015-2-19
Use props
michael-dicker.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5134951 ft
Germany

Yes

2015-2-19
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

jackiedh Posted at 2015-2-20 04:51
I still have the original version firmware .14 as I have not had a chance to fly yet--but now it w ...

That's a good question ...Stay safe please!
2015-2-19
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

IM sticking with version 16 till they get 17 figured out however has anyone amongst us loaded the new firmware and had issues???
.Man Im really freaked to do it hearing some issue out there...

Should I load it???
2015-2-28
Use props
jimhare
lvl.4
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I haven't updated simply because of the number of people talking about the update failing and bricking their gear.

Thought DJI might find something and patch it in the next few days.

Haven't got any warnings or update recommendations from the app while flying, at what point does it lock?  Doesn't it politely tell you first?
2015-3-1
Use props
Prop-Lock Girl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2419163 ft
Germany

I'm not going to update until I read that it fixes REALLY important issues.
2015-3-1
Use props
Andy C
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm in two minds also.

I'm reluctant because it being not a critical update (I'm an advocate of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it) and of several reported issues by other flyers out there. However, I have updated my Android pilot app for my Nvidia Shield tablet to the latest version (1.0.7) just hours before DJI released the Firmware update with not issues to date although I'm yet to fly (weather).

I hope there won't be any connectivity issues with my Inspire as it's still on version 1.2.0.16 (it came to me via my supplier 2 weeks ago pre-installed from DJI at this version).
2015-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules