TOP ALTITUDE = 0.0fT???
1027 7 2017-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KCadby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 638474 ft
United States

Sorry that I did a double post (posted on P3 Standard also)...

Can anyone tell me why my Fligh Log shows everything accept for TOP ALTITUDE???
P3 Standard that I just got early this month and I have flown several times since the attached screens shot (43,835 now)
but TA still reads as 0.0
I know from logs that I've been to Alt. 395+Ft a few times so again, wondering why this says ZERO...
Also, do I have two pages because one is for this DJI account and the other is for my Phantom???

Flight Log

Flight Log
2017-1-21
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

It just dawned on me that TOP ALTITUDE might be Altitude that I have taken off from???
VERY flay in FL. lol but if that's the case TA should rise to 110FT when I go to my friend's place in North Central FL...
2017-1-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

KCadby Posted at 2017-1-21 10:03
It just dawned on me that TOP ALTITUDE might be Altitude that I have taken off from???
VERY flay in FL. lol but if that's the case TA should rise to 110FT when I go to my friend's place in North Central FL...

The Top Altitude calculation is busted, this has been raised a number of times. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future firmware update.
2017-1-21
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-1-21 13:35
The Top Altitude calculation is busted, this has been raised a number of times. Hopefully it will be fixed in a future firmware update.

Ah...
I'm new to all of this (only 3 weeks so far) so didn't know that...
Thank you for the reply Sir....
2017-1-21
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

KCadby Posted at 2017-1-21 16:24
Ah...
I'm new to all of this (only 3 weeks so far) so didn't know that...
Thank you for the reply Sir....

You are most welcome.
2017-1-21
Use props
Odan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

On my menu this spot is listed as top alt take off. so mines at 800 and something feet.   I would really like to know how high I went not alt where I lifted off.
Any way....that's how it is with my P4 on DJIGO4  
2017-1-24
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Odan Posted at 2017-1-24 18:06
On my menu this spot is listed as top alt take off. so mines at 800 and something feet.   I would really like to know how high I went not alt where I lifted off.

Forget the Top Altitude display - it doesn't work
But if you look at the individual flight records, the data there is fine and will show how high you went
2017-1-24
Use props
KCadby
lvl.2
United States

Odan Posted at 2017-1-24 18:06

Thank You Sir...
It's interesting that mine said 0.0 Ft. for weeks (only been flying since 1st week of Jan.) but since I started this thread, NOW it says 207.5 ft...
That however is NOT accurate because I have only flown in South Florida so far, which is flat as a pancake so no way have I taken off (or had P3 turned on) at more than 30Ft above Sea Level and I said 30Ft only because I have had it turned on (and motors running with no props) in a 2nd floor apartment...lol...
And I already knew that my flight record show accurate Max Flight Altitude
2017-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules