Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My little - too little Osmo Mobile bag
3236 13 2017-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Polish_Films
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56099 ft
United States

First, great products....love the Osmo Mobile.

However, I have one question. The bag that came with it looks great, but to put the Osmo in it requires folding it up rather than spreading it flat.

Does anyone else have the issue that the included bag does not fit well?
2017-1-21
Use props
Capt.Capture
lvl.1

Germany

If you stretch it out it will fit. It will be a tight fit but it does fit.
2017-1-21
Use props
Polish_Films
lvl.1
United States

Capt.Capture Posted at 2017-1-21 16:11
If you stretch it out it will fit. It will be a tight fit but it does fit.

It is just such a tight fit.  I feel like I am straining the components.
2017-1-21
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

It's not an ideal bag, other than for storing the Osmo mobile really. I'm still looking for a suitable bag that I can use when I'm out that allows me to keep the osmo and mobile warm in between use but allows quick access.
2017-1-22
Use props
Polish_Films
lvl.1
United States

A1000 Posted at 2017-1-22 00:44
It's not an ideal bag, other than for storing the Osmo mobile really. I'm still looking for a suitable bag that I can use when I'm out that allows me to keep the osmo and mobile warm in between use but allows quick access.

I think for speed I will just have the camera backpack set up to have a section to store it.  I do wish that bag was even 1/2 and inch longer.
2017-1-23
Use props
A1000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149760 ft
United Kingdom

Polish_Films Posted at 2017-1-23 10:20
I think for speed I will just have the camera backpack set up to have a section to store it.  I do wish that bag was even 1/2 and inch longer.

Same here as I've yet to find something suitable.
2017-1-23
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

Just a half inch more would have put less stress on the bag and zipper. Not sure why they would cheap out on this.
2017-1-23
Use props
fans9145bdb0
Flight distance : 409557 ft
Australia

I have no problems fitting my Osmo Mobile in the supplied bag it's just a matter of positioning the gimbal head correctly and it will slip easily into the bag.  In fact I can even fit the tripod and Osmo extension rod into the bag without any difficulty.  I'll take some pics tomorrow to demonstrate.
2017-1-24
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

fans9145bdb0 Posted at 2017-1-24 04:46
I have no problems fitting my Osmo Mobile in the supplied bag it's just a matter of positioning the gimbal head correctly and it will slip easily into the bag.  In fact I can even fit the tripod and Osmo extension rod into the bag without any difficulty.  I'll take some pics tomorrow to demonstrate.

I'd love to see the pics.  It's not that I can't do it, but it puts a strain on everything.  Even when the gimbal is flattened.  Maybe that's my problem?
2017-3-5
Use props
AZCAMERAREVIEWS
lvl.1

United States

Yes! The bag is small and offers NO PROTECTION! After seeing this I felt compelled to devise a low cost solution that would be inexpensive, yet fully protect my device and allow me to store additional accessoris for my DJI OSMO MOBILE. I have devised many hacks for low cost ways of doing things inexpensively on my YouTube site. Here is how to make your own case for your device.  
2017-3-16
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.1
India

Hi, This issue persists for Osmo mobile.For osmo the hard case is very nice and handy.But DJI has recently released the same hard case compatible for DJI Osmo mobile. You can buy that from DJI authorised store or try online websites.
2017-3-16
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.1
India

udaykn05 Posted at 2017-3-16 05:07
Hi, This issue persists for Osmo mobile.For osmo the hard case is very nice and handy.But DJI has recently released the same hard case compatible for DJI Osmo mobile. You can buy that from DJI authorised store or try online websites.

http://store.dji.com/product/osm ... ng-case#/?_k=tdr4w9
2017-3-18
Use props
AZCAMERAREVIEWS
lvl.1

United States

udaykn05 Posted at 2017-3-16 05:07

Very TRUE, but I find that these off the shelf "pre cut" cases can be limiting and somewhat expensive!!! Self customizing cases allow you to pack as many accessories as you want into your case as your OSMO ARMORY of accessories increases.
2017-3-18
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.1
India

AZCAMERAREVIEWS Posted at 2017-3-18 21:21
Very TRUE, but I find that these off the shelf "pre cut" cases can be limiting and somewhat expensive!!! Self customizing cases allow you to pack as many accessories as you want into your case as your OSMO ARMORY of accessories increases.

Well I bought a Laptop + Camera bag from Amazon India @ approx 45 USD (Rs 3000 ). I then took off the foam casing from the original box and fitted inside the bag between the adjustable compartments and placed osmo mobile in it. Worked great.

Laptop+Camera bag from Amazon

2017-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules