Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Holy Help My P3 ADV no longer gets video
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irekim
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2789108 ft
  • >>>
United States

I beilieve when i upgraded my Phantom Pro and advnced the advances remote might have thought it was connecting to the Pro and now I get nothing on the adv remote.  I get Telemetry but no video, and then the gimbal goes as limp as..  well anyway.  Is there a way to reset the remote.  I read about some 5 button startup and tried and tried.  couldnt get it.  What gives?  

M{:4_177:}

2017-1-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Kim,

As limp as..a whales tail!  Is the P3P working OK?  Were the updates done the same way with the same results?  The telemetry data you get, does it match with the P3A or the P3P?  Do you have an HDMI module on the P3A controller?  When you turn on the P3A controller, is the controller LED green?  How about the P3A aircraft, is the connection light green?

Depending on the answers to these questions, you might have to link the controller to the aircraft again.  This often happens after an update.  Let us know!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-1-21
Use props
Irekim
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

she flies.  i have telemetry.  no video.  and the gimbal goes limp after 2 minutes.  green light, the radio is connecting.  Is it possible to have updated the radio to a p3pro rather than an adv?  reason I ask is when i do my updates I do em all together (which im not doing anymore).  So I updated my adv and pro at the same time.  My pro does not have this problem.  The radio also is asking for me to update the drone firmware.  Ive tried all the methods to no avail.  Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Mike
2017-1-22
Use props
Irekim
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

And im not a smart man, but im not a beginner.
2017-1-22
Use props
Irekim
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-1-21 23:23
Aloha Kim,

As limp as..a whales tail!  Is the P3P working OK?  Were the updates done the same way with the same results?  The telemetry data you get, does it match with the P3A or the P3P?  Do you have an HDMI module on the P3A controller?  When you turn on the P3A controller, is the controller LED green?  How about the P3A aircraft, is the connection light green?

iS THERE A HARD RESET AND IF SO HOW DO I RELINK?

THANKS
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Irekim Posted at 2017-1-29 13:19
iS THERE A HARD RESET AND IF SO HOW DO I RELINK?

THANKS

Watch this video, for relinking the RC, instructions. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules