Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Is the World turning mad?
1068 6 2017-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I'm trying to remember last time in the history of western civilization when the demand for a particular product was that insanely huge. Pre-orders, thousands waiting in-line for months, DJI factories desperately trying to copy with production and delivery issues (at the cost of quality control, undoubtedly), post-sale service issues etc.? After all this is a luxury item, a toy, not a matter of survival. A very fine toy - I must admit - but still ... Is this social phenomenon somehow related to the behavior of "selfie generation", iPhone addicts unable to live without?

Or - perhaps - everything is going on just fine, leaving lone sceptics like myself in the dust of misinterpretation? Accordingly to the overwhelming spirit of this noble forum, the world is about to collapse under the weight of unresolved drone issues ... Yes, I'm aware of the statistics: only a handful of troubled pilots cries here, the majority of happy ones doesn't show up. That's not the problem. The number of these "found under Christmas tree" Mavics and Phantoms is ...

The most scary part of my late night thinking is the fact that not a single American or European company is able to come-up with equally well engineered drones and maintain the same price range. Therefore the slogan "Let's make America great again" seems to me as a dream within mission impossible category, Sir ...

2017-1-23
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dobmatt

thanks for the link sharing your thoughts.  This seems to be truly mission impossible to date.
Respectfully
Rich J
2017-1-23
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Everyone needs to blow off a little steam now and then Dobby .  Just go to your bedroom  window ( In the middle of the night seems to work best  )  open it wide ,   and scream , 'I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE "  then  shut  the window and go to sleep  .  You will be surprised how much better you feel in the morning ......works for me anyway

donnie
2017-1-24
Use props
Coigreach
Second Officer
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-24 06:43
Everyone needs to blow off a little steam now and then Dobby .  Just go to your bedroom  window ( In the middle of the night seems to work best  )  open it wide ,   and scream , 'I AM MAD AS HELL AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE "  then  shut  the window and go to sleep  .  You will be surprised how much better you feel in the morning ......works for me anyway

donnie

tried that Donnie I've been locked up 4 times in the last 3 weeks waiting for these dam props & looking forward to some flight time not jail time.
2017-1-24
Use props
Donnie Stugots
Captain
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Coigreach Posted at 2017-1-24 06:57
tried that Donnie I've been locked up 4 times in the last 3 weeks waiting for these dam props & looking forward to some flight time not jail time.

That's  funny , made me literally laugh  out loud.

Thanks for the Chortle  (  gleeful belly laugh )

donnie
2017-1-24
Use props
Dobmatt
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-1-24 06:43

donnie

No, Brother Donnie ... I'm not mad at all or frustrated, I don't need to vent. I'm rather sad ... a bit frightened maybe? How is it possible, what's happening? Why we must wait in-line for a luxury item so brilliantly developed and manufactured in China? And how - in the name of God - we still have money to pay for it ??!!!

Oh, well ... I'm listening to "One Love" by Bob Marley, contemplating a soon-to-be-legal marijuana ... everything seems to be OK now ...
2017-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules